Help I Just Found My Gf On A Dating Site

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by onkruid, Jun 10, 2013.

1. you KNOW your a CHUMP when your old lady FUCKS EVERYONE except you!! lol

i think it's funny, but when you kiss her at night how does other peoples dicks taste? you must like it, and maybe that's why you have not talked to her about it, you LOVE that STRANGE TASTE in your MOUTH  :devious:

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here - KeepSmokinReefa

2. Do you even belong in Grasscity? We welcome blades and bladies that keep the vibe. You're acting like a weed that may need to be pulled. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. keep thinking up more bullshit to make yourself feel better, yup someone was catfishing with your gf's pick... lol right

next thing he will be talking "well last week she let her sister borrow her phone for a day, so maybe it was her sister trying to play a joke"

and then a day later you will have another ecuse to keep your morale built up, but all the rest of us in this thread know the truth, you wont man up and it is painfully obvious.

i never understood why people use the term "Bitchmade" but i think i understand now..

4. i got something you can pull ;)

5. Don't really wanna read thirteen pages...did OP ever update?

6. uhh what an "ecuse"..anyone??

7. Your account? :smoke:

1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don't necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning/infraction. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior.

3. Trolling is not tolerated. This includes posting arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy other members or disrupt a discussion and also posting false stories for the sake of getting views and responses. Note: Creating another account for the purpose of trolling will result in the banning of both accounts.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you'd react differently, fine. The insults aren't necessary. Please tell me what you would do; I'll insult you because I don't agree with it.

9. Yes but he hasn't confronted her yet. It's mostly 13 pages of arguing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It should have been evident by the red font, I am referring to your barbaric comment about killing her pets. That is an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Shouldn't even be allowed.

Hopefully he'll learn how to act more like an adult when he graduates middle school. :p 

12. you KNOW your a CHUMP when your old lady FUCKS EVERYONE except you!! lol

i think it's funny, but when you kiss her at night how does other peoples dicks taste? you must like it, and maybe that's why you have not talked to her about it, you LOVE that STRANGE TASTE in your MOUTH :devious:
    </blockquote>
    Ouch..lol

Seriously though consider this op, if this was something she was considering doing because she isn't getting enough attention from you, then you might be playing with fire. How are you going to feel if she closes the deal with some dude while you are waiting arpund for evidence? It's best to go with the "im not mad" route and just confront her.

"Im not mad, but I found this and I want you to explain what your plan was" ect..

Then she will confide in you with whats wrong, if you wait and get more evidence and bust her she is gonna be PISSED that you knew about it and spied on her and will probably spin it back on you. If you want to save the relationship you need to confront her asap. Im guessing you wont until it's too late though. I guess you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink....good luck :wave:

13. Ah, my apologies. I didn't see that highlighted. It may be exceedingly brutal, but it would show one how little you care. I wasn't being completely serious, and I'm not strongly recommending it.

14. ok this is it I'm think I might be done with this whole thing after this post.  We talked ,sorta, it basiclly turned into an all out war and she is currently living at her mother's so it looks like the end of the line for us. I'm not sure this can be saved so I will move onward and upward.  Thanks for all the positive stuff guys and all the neg. stuff well that just kept me lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry to hear this, man.
    Sometimes it's better just to cut your losses.
    Give things some time to cool down and maybe you two can revisit in a couple of days or weeks, once things have calmed down a bit, and you've both had a chance to think things through.
    But honestly, if I were you, there would be no turning back. You're better off without someone who finds it easier to seek outside attention than to communicate with the man she loves and has spent 9 years with.
    Like I said before, move on and find your true happiness. 
    Good luck!!

16. Chloroform is still an option

• Like Like x 1
  17. your avy looks very familiar :/ 

18. From everything you've wrote this is most likely the best outcome for you in the long run bro. I'm just curious how she tried to justify it if you care to share? Regardless, moving on is tough but you'll get through it. Good luck man!

19. Really? Please elaborate.

20. You two could be twins. :smoke: