Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP! I have a very strange reaction to weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by polandspring, Sep 28, 2011.

1. #1 polandspring, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    I started smoking weed four months ago. On my very first time, I hit a blunt about 5 or 6 times with some friends. Now that I look back, I was barely even inhaling correctly. However...

My very first high was absolutely apeshit insane. I felt like I was in another dimension and that I had lost complete control of my body. I could not stand up, let alone speak proper English. Whenever I tried to speak, the only thing that came out of my mouth were grunts, groans, and complete gibberish. I was utterly incapacitated and couldn't comprehend anything at all. At one point, I tried to walk on a concrete path but fell hard on my knee. I didn't realized I had injured myself until 20 fucking minutes later, when I looked down and discovered I had huge cuts all over my shin and that there was blood everywhere, including on my shorts.

Basically, I got RETARDED.

But here comes the strange part...

Every single time I smoked after that, my highs have been just as strong as the first, if not stronger. In four months of smoking, I don't think I've built up a tolerance at all, and yet I've been high probably 1/4 of all the days that have passed since this May. It doesn't matter what kind of weed I smoke. I've probably smoked 8 different kinds of weed from different sources and they all got me fucked up just the same.

I've come to be known as a pain in the ass to be around when I smoke when I'm high, because my friends have to take care of me. I have never encountered any other person who gets close to as fucked up as I do. If I were to get high in public, I'd probably get arrested in a heartbeat because it is immediately obvious that I am wrecked.

So now I ask the Grasscity community: Why is my tolerance so low? Is there something wrong with me? Am I missing an enzyme or something? Have you ever met anyone who gets as high as I do? Does getting this high cause brain damage?

From what I've read, I think my response to weed is closer to that of Salvia. What do you think?

I'm not gonna lie though, I really do enjoy losing all control and tripping my fucking balls off. :)

2. It does not cause brain damage. Just smoke as little as possible (in each session) to try to build up tolerance.

3. sounds like your weed was laced with acid ahahaha... all jokes aside though your just a easy bake oven dont worry about it its a good thing

4. When it comes to tolerance and building it, everyone's different! I would be looking at this as a good thing , and you should too:) Less weed to get high=less money. Just control yourself and find a comfortable amount of bud to get faded but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Happy smoking man, and keep us updated!:)

5. Dude, I was the same way (except the first three times I didn't get high) it took about 10 months before I could start out-smoking my friends. Just relax and take it slow until you're as high as you wanna be, and STOP cause you'll get higher for a bit after you stop

6. I want what you smoked!!

7. Not each session, I know that's not what you were trying to say but I don't want him to get the wrong idea lol. Start with 2 hits, then once you're comfortable with that move on to 3 or however much you want really, just pace yourself.

8. You get that high every time you smoke, and you smoke everyday? I feel like that's dangerous...

9. it's rare but i've heard that there are some out there that have an oversensitivity to weed... if not that, maybe learn to roll pinners? (really thin and tiny joints) or invest in a one-hitter?

i will admit, the first few times i smoked i got really, REALLY high... but my system got used to it real quick (unless i drank some booze too but now i don't touch that poison. what alcohol does to your body and your brain terrifies me tbh.)

10. Do you happen to take any medications? If not, you're one lucky bastard.

11. could it be that you are allergic to the THC?

12. Hehehehe I think I know who you are bro, callin the feds now :O

13. Yeah, I wasn't sure how to say it.

14. I think your just high bro. Go sit down.

15. Sounds like a fucking good time:] Pass me some of that shit eh? Who cares if you have to be babied, if theyre bitching its only because they are jealous.
    100% of marijuana smokers would want that experience. Fuck, I want that haha. But I know the experience, and it is normal. I have had the same shit happen bro, my friend says I act like a 9 year old when im blazed (kind of believe it lmao). Just sit back and enjoy that shit like no other.

16. buy a dugout/one-hitter and just do little hits

17. Yeah dude just relax when you're high... try and lay down or something, or do an activity where bugging out is appropriate and fun, like hiking or frolf :smoke:

18. lololol missing an enzyme :confused: weird assumption to make. Anyway, that is really fucking weird. Almost as if you are drunk.

19. I think you have something with the jealousy idea...losers. Look, TRUE friends would have no problem keeping an eye on you, hearing about your experiences, etc. So many folks on here seem to have a retinue of fakes and users instead of an "extended family of choice."
    Try talking to them about how lousy they make you feel. If they don't respond well, cut the dead weight.
    You are fine: not allergic, no dain bramage to worry about. Just go very slow with your consumption and enjoy your high. Do come back and tell us of any developments.
    Peace,
    SC

20. I got blazed as fuck every time i smoked, which was from 1-5 times per week, after i started smoking. this lasted for a good 8 months, i was lucky enough to have a naturally low tolerance. it was the next 4/20 where i smoked and didnt feel that high and was like 'damn,' but then the next day i smoked like 3.5 grams packing bowl after bowl till it was gone with 2 buddies, watched fast times at ridgemont high, and cried from both laughter and empathy from the scene where mr hand takes spicoli's pizza. he looked very sad. and it made me laugh till i cried.