Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help I have a urinalysis in two weeks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DanaSkully, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Female, 31 years in CA
    5'4 128lbs
    Pretty muscular/in shape/quick metabolism

I just found out that I have a urinalysis in two weeks for pre-employment with a school district. I haven't smoked since 3/14 and won't have to test until 3/28 at earliest.
    I'm not a heavy smoker, perhaps one or two bowls per night max, but have been doing this daily for about six months or so.
    Please help, I want this job badly. Can I pass using home remedies?

2. Maybe. I'd start drinking lots of water, maybe a lot of cranberry juice too (diuretic), get plenty of exercise, maybe take a couple home tests when it gets closer just to get an idea where you're at (though they're not nearly as reliable as a lab test and may have different thresholds)

3. I really appreciate your honesty :)
    If I would have known I'd have stopped earlier. I became a classified sub, cleaned out for a month prior, and was stunned when I wasn't tested. So I assumed I was okay. But just found out a urinalysis is required when going from sub to permanent. Otherwise I wouldn't have smoked!
    Cranberry juice i will try. And I exercise for at least 20 minutes a day anyway.
    Thank you, thank you!

4. No problem. Your size will help. Some people can be clean in 2 weeks, some people take more than a month. But there are a variety of other factors that I'm not even sciencey enough to science about. Sometimes dollar stores have marijuana tests but they aren't super reliable and false positives and negatives are both pretty common.
    Depending on how much you need/want this job, you may want to spring for a better home test and see if you'll need to use "alternative" methods to pass.

5. If you don't want to take chances, find a person with clean urine.

I've done this for every drug test I've ever had. It will work as long as it's not supervised.

Put the clean urine in an unlubricated condom, submerge it in coffee for a little bit to get it warm, put it in your underwear (the closer to your body the better, they usually test temperature too), then carry a safety pin in your pocket and pop it in to the cup.