Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help I have a blunt prob

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thapurplekid420, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Ok so i have a blunt full of some mid about a dimes worth anyother way i can get high without smoking it?

2. If you didn't want to smoke an L why did you roll it?

3. i paid my friend to get the weed and roll but i can't smoke cuz my mom and uncle are coming home soon and they always give me shit about me smoking

4. just go smoke it or wait til later

5. ^Word. Put it in a plastic bag, get all the air out of it and seal that puppy up until you wake n bake tomorrow.

6. why dont you just smoke it outside...?

7. ...
    so you were asking how you could get high because you can't stay sober long enough to get somewhere you can smoke that?

Yeah, you may have a bigger problem than not being high on your hands... good luck with that

8. Thanks everyone I wrapped in a paper towel and put it in a plastic bag for later

9. Not to sound harsh or anything but isnt the answer kind of obvious? :p Saving it for a time when you can is just usually the case. Either way enjoy the blunt my friend :smoke:

EDIT: BTW I fucking love your avatar. Sons of Anarchy is my favorite show!