help i have a big problem and i have no idea whats wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigbud9485, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Look at my plants please tell me what to do i have no idea what has gone wrong. I have them in soil with a florescent light with 2 red and 2 blue bulbs in a hydro hut with an fan pulling the air out the temp is about 73degrees F. i dont no what else to tell but look at my pictures and tell me whats i can do to fix them. i have not fertilized in weeks because i thought i was burning them but i have flushed them out for weeks and they still dont get better. please help fast.

Attached Files:

2. the leaves that turned yellow when you over fertalised them wont come back youre pictures are horible but it kind of looks like it has new growth that is healthy. if it does have new growth that is green then i think youre fine.

3. your pics are shite, but it looks like bute burn. too strong a fert mix.

keep in mind that if it's an older hydroHut (before the recall) that the plastic inside was off-gassing and killing plants. This was on the HydroHut, not the sunHuts.

4. My first thought was light burn, but once you said you were growing with fluros i kinda kicked that idea out of the door since its damn near impossable to do that with fluros.
    The only other possable cause would be nute burn, you over ferted and caused the leafs to die. They arnt going to come back to life and are just sucking the nutes and life out of your plant once they are that dead, i would cut all the dead leafs off at the stems leaveing about an inch at the base of the stem to reduce infection giveing it some space to heal over where the cut was made.