Help! I got the seeds, but cant make a decision

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DarwinsApe, Jan 24, 2009.

1. hi. recently ordered a bunch of seeds and i now have a problem, I cant decide which ones to grow! I will be flowering 2 or 3 at a time in my current cab (although i do plan to build a veg cab in time for the seedlings while my skunk#1 finishes up. Ok, so here are the choices:
    Whiteberry (fem - paradise seeds - 1 seed)
    Chemdog DD (Resevoir seeds - 10pack)
    Jack Herer (White Label - 10pack)
    2 each femenized from greenhouse(indica mix H-color coded with a rooting hormone coated around it):
    Trainwreck
    Great White Shark
    Cheese
    White Rhino
    Lemon Skunk
    At the moment i'm leaning towards Chemdog DD, whiteberry, and either jack herer, great white shark, or white rhino, but i'm totally open to input, as i have no experience with any of these strains. The chemdog just looks delicious, and what I've heard about it makes my mouth water. Havent found any info on whiteberry, but the picture looked real good, and the description sounded like it could be a great smoke (germ and pray with this one since i only have one seed, hopefully a keeper pheno).The trainwreck i was originally excited about, but after seeing the side-by-side of greenhouses vs others ive decided i'll probably hold it for another day

I have all the seeds, and the cab for the seedlings needs only minimal work before it is operational, so i'm hoping to get the seedlings started tomorrow, so if anyone has any experience with these or has heard anything (or even just smoked some) please let me know! Thanks!

2. chemdog hands down

3. i agree...was actually thinking to just keep it even and run 3 chemdog...give me a chance to choose a momma.

4. We reviewed Chemdog recently. Check out the link below.

IMO, I'd go with the Chemdog or the Lemon Skunk. I was just in Amsterdam and had a chance to smoke just about every strain The Greenhouse has to offer.

Lemon Skunk ROCKS.

[Chemdog Review]

Hope this helps.

--Chubbs

5. #5 abnormldood, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009

Indeed. Lemon Skunk is one of my alltime faves. Very mellow smoke, tasty at that. I could smoke it all day with no complaints. If you are into knockout strong couchlock strains like I am, White Rhino is amazing. I could break my toe, take a hit off that, and totally forget about it. It's just that strong. I basically started smoking weed with Jack Herer, nothing makes you more giggly than a great haze. That stuff will brighten your worst of days.:D

6. thanks for the replies guys keep em comin!
    Chubs:Thanks for the link, Lemon Skunk has gotten some of my interest as well. abnorml:Have heard that lemon skunk, GWS, and white rhino are probably greenhouses best strains. looking forward to growing out some nice indicas.
    Any word on the whiteberry? would love to see some budding!

7. just to update, decided to run the chemdog DD. I want 3 females, i germed 5 seeds hoping for a high female to male ratio, want to run three to pick the best mother, i'm assuming that this will be one that i want to keep around. If i only get two females i'll either LST them out again like these and just veg longer, or LST them less and run a clone from the skunk #1 i plan to reveg.
    Dropped them in a cup of water last night with a little liquid karma and let them sit for the day. Tonight i took them out and put them in paper towels, one seed was already showing its taproot pushing its way out!
    Anyway, wish me luck!

8. jesus creeping christ, id love to have your problem...

anyways, you cant go wrong with...all of them....muwahahaha

9. not a problem any more :D all 5 chemdog seeds germed already! one day in a cup of water, one night in paper towels, and all five seeds have taproots coming out!

10. Give the Cheese to a nube grower you know. They're a good powerful body stone, but the taste is sort of bland--even after a 4 month cure. I've read many, many complaints that state the same thing. But they're probably one of the most beautiful and stinky plants I've ever grown--copious resin that makes wonderful hash too. And they're so vigorous you can't kill them if you try. Some aspiring grower will be very happy with them for his/her first grow. I, too, loved the Rhino, but I've gotta go with August:grow out the Chemdog first.

11. dankohzee: good thinking. Thats what i've heard about cheese as well, would be perfect for one of my brothers friends if the seedsman NL plant hes got goin dies or ends up being male. AW's suggestion was all i needed to put me over the edge and go with the chemdog 100%. Will go with the chemdog for at least the next two runs to pick a good mother to keep around before i try any of the others (from what i hear chemdog DD deserves this respect!)
    I attached a pic of the seedlings that i took yesterday, since then the other two sprouted and i added some rigged up computer fans for a little circulation.

Attached Files:

12. yup id go with chemdog..

13. idk i have the same mix pack u do and i think cheese and lemon skunk are looking the best so far. great white shark has awesome leaves