Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I got robbed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Rolf, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calm down kid. Stop being so defensive.

You really needed to know what you are supposed to do about someone who "dragged you with their car at 50 mph?"

I don't believe it for a second, but that doesn't matter. The fact is if you were gonna do anything about it, you wouldn't have asked for our advice first....

2. and ppl are calling u a kid cause u made a kiddy move....lmao

3. I was trying to give you advice, it sounded like you were leaning towards going the legal route, and I thought you would like a taste of what a defense attorney will do to your little angry mouth when they get you up on the stand. You have no proof, no injuries, and already lied to the witness, you have no case.

Oh, and remember, snitches get stitches, think before you call in a "tip" on someone, you don't think he'll have a good idea on who it was?

Same goes for if you fuck with his shit, your best bet is to cut your losses and learn from your mistake.

BTW, your not allowed to make personal attacks on the forum. :rolleyes:

4. #84 wickedjoker, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010

Maybe use a little bit more advanced vocabulary and you wouldn't sound like a pissed off child to everyone else.

Personally if I ended up getting dragged next to a car and ripped off like that (I'd like to think I'm smart enough to avoid that though) I would go get every close homie I've got, rag-up, go find the driver's house, and go completely ape shit on his ride with a stick of re-bar while my friends rip apart and destroy as much of the engine as they could before I was done.

Please don't promote vandalism here. -JD

5. #85 *guest, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
    Under review.

EDIT: Thread is staying closed for obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.