Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I got robbed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Rolf, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe he is the Road Runner. . . You never know. :smoke:

2. #62 frizzlefry421, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    well if it were me I would wait a couple days and slash all his fucking tires on his car . It would at least cost him a 100 dollars to have replaced ,,, Then after a a couple months go by I would slash his tires again . Homey dont play that shit around here !

Discussion/promotion of vandalism is not allowed. -JD

3. I mean, in order to "sue him" as you keep suggesting, he would have to be 18, unless his parents agreed, whats his story going to be to them???

Hell, if we are to believe his story, he even lied to all the people that witnessed the crime, what are they going to say in court? What they saw, then that OP told them it was his friend that was just kidding around..

4. Since this story is fake, im gonna also post an idea. Text him and say "Hey Braskii ( a gay reference for a friend that you would like to have intercourse with:confused:) let's go down by the river and spoon until you ask me if your towel smells weird." Then (according to a shit load of movies) you will wake up in a room and he is there nursing all of your wounds and gently licking your ear. ( all of these gay references involve Tom Cruise obviously) Then you guys are smiling and hugging each other as the camera pans across the room and 80's music begins to play. Well, that is the directors cut to this short film. Hope you enjoyed it!

It is pretty self evident that i am ripped out of my mind. :smoke:

5. alright, 1) i didnt run next to the car. 2) im not that fast (especially cuz im high) 3) i was getting dragged along but was able to keep my feet up to an extent except of turn and bumps it hit the ground. i dont care if you guys dont believe me i was just asking for advice, which i got.

6. oh and i dont know why everyones saying im younger than 18? :confused: im 19 almost 20, i used to live in an apartment till the summer now moved in with my rents again for a while.
    and dude who said hes "ripped" your very funny, especially because i have a girlfriend. its not a fake stroy.

7. It doesn't matter what the backstory is. He got dragged by a car and that's that.

8. #68 greenlant3rn, Nov 27, 2010
    dude you should carry a gun on you for your first few times if you don't know the guy

Discussion of firearms is not allowed here, dude. -JD

9. He shouldn't have been holding on to it, any good defense attorney would tear this kid apart..

If his injuries don't look that bad even to post on forum to be judged, what do you think an actual judge will think of them?

10. you wanna stop bagging on me when you dont even know the story or what happened so shut the fuck up. i was holding on because he started driving away so i ran next to it holdingon sayiing like dude give me the weed. then he floored it super fast when my arms were through the window and i couldnt get them out without me falling.

11. Well im gona have to side with Canada 420 on this one. If you were cut almost down to the bone walking back to your house without shoes i think somebody might notice your bloody tattered socks and jeans. And missing shoes/destroyed articles of clothing should have raised suspicion with your parents. If you were honestly dragged by a car at 50 mph you'd be in the hospital with ass skin on your feet right now.

12. Dude, its the internet, dont get on a forum if you dont want to read opposing view points, I am sorry, but your story throws up so many BS flags. If you really want to sue him, have fun proving this to the judge, and paying for lawyer just to get thrown out of court and be out even more money, the burden of proof rests on the shoulders of the accuser, not the accused, innocent until proven guilty.

You lost $45 bucks because you were stupid, learn from your mistake.

13. I am still not going to believe any of this story. I mean if your being dragged behind a car shoeless, going 50mph you would have extensive injuries and would definately need to be hospitalized, nevermind all your finger would be broken/dislocated from them being jammed in the window and them taking your body weight when your getting dragged.

This story is just a bad attempt at attracting attention so im no longer going to look in this thread regardless of what you say.

14. i had jeans on and black socks... hard to see blood. i went and picked my shoes back up so there were werent any missing clothing.. and i went straight to my room and changed, not that hard. REALIZE: i was able to hold my self up for a while without being dragged, in the beggining it was bad and i got scraped up and in the middle when we were going pretty damn fast i skinned it.

I have no camera to take a photo with except my phone and i dont know how to do that

15. #75 Kyle9920, Nov 27, 2010
    That's why they invented guns kid.

More discussion of guns... -JD

16. #76 John Rolf, Nov 27, 2010
    Cool have fun and leave if you want, i dont give a fuck and nobody does. my fingers were not the only thing in the window, my hand was since it closed on my wrist. i dont see where there is any "bs" and why the fuck would i want to attract attention to me on a fucking forum? i have friends dumbass. there were witnesses who saw this. I honestly wanted to know what to do, i was extremely mad and want revenge. Now you guys are being huge douches and not helping to what this topic is about.

Name-calling is not allowed here. -JD

17. why are ppl still posting on this gay thread??? the kid got played.....sorry it happens to us all...aint shit he can do sitting here on the fucking computer......sue him? honestly kid.....if ur gonna do something go do it....stop complaining about getting plaid and do something about it....god i didnt think some random kid getting fucked over would create this big of a thread

18. lol im 19 years old.. not really a kid.

19. fuck off i was asking for advice. its happened to my friends from him too apparently but i didnt know this. and IM NOT A FUCKING KID. IM 19 ALMOST 20.

20. #80 Fiya666, Nov 27, 2010
    wat advice do u neeed dude!?!.....lol there is a big fucking thread in the sticky section somewhere of *wat to do when u get played*...........go fuck the kids car or house up or do something.....ppl are jus gonna flame u if u come here with some sob story of getting played.....i mean its ur fault u got played...the only thing u can do is say fuck it and keep smokign and be more careful next time.....go do something or suck it up and keep it moving....thats ur only 2 options man

Please don't promote vandalism here, dude. -JD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.