Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I got robbed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Rolf, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not going to tell you to do anything illegal. I'm not saying I wouldn't... but I'm not going to tell you to break the law.

I suggest you sue him. Theft and Aggravated Assault charges will change how he treats his customers. :)

Don't let him keep doing this, he sounds like a real asshole.

Edit: Oh and tell everyone that might buy from him, so he loses all of his business.

2. #42 phantomxrider, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Well yeah I can imagine in the city cops not giving a fuck (been there, done that). But if you push it something will get done. There's more to the legal system than your local PD. Hell, if the police neglect to do anything after somebody was dragged down a road, sue the damn police department as well! Higher courts are there for that.

I dunno if the OP was in the burbs or the ghetto but it doesn't matter. If a big enough stink is raised over the issue, something will get done.

EXACTLY. If this isn't already a trap ("hey robbing that kid was easy, let's go 'apologize' and do it again" or "let's go lace that dumbass's weed"), the offer still sucks. I would NEVER accept free bud from a guy who could have potentially killed me. He's trying to get on your soft side. Don't let him do it.

3. if anything he's coming to make sure you dont say shit about what he did. lock your doors at night bruh bruh

4. #44 4 2 Wenty, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    I say a .50 caliber Desert Eagle should solve all ur problems.

Discussion of guns is not allowed here, dude. -JD

5. Yeah... but if he does this, then you'll have him on:

1.Theft
    2. Aggravated assault (x2)
    3. Breaking and Entering

Those are some serious charges, especially if this guy has any kind of record.

6. #46 Jumbo, Nov 27, 2010
    probably get another infraction for dis one, but bro, sorry but this is time for a crowbar and a black mask. thats some fuckedddddd up shit for 50$. hes a real fucking scumbag and deserves a life change. learn him to eat threw a straw.

Why would you even bother posting this if you know it's against the rules? :rolleyes: -JD

7. yea it was in the suburbs. and i wasnt talking about him bringing me my weed i was talking about my legit dealer bringing me some. and now that youve brought all of these points in front of me i clearly understand that i should sue that fucking cunt. Thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

8. now don't be a douche and not update after you finish suing him lol

9. Still saying pics or it didn't happen...

I think there is a lot of exaggeration in OP's post, could be wrong, but I still have yet to see this mangled foot.

I bet the kid just got ripped of for $45 bucks, imo..

10. #50 bobby82, Nov 27, 2010
    Thats bullsh*t....kidnap that pussy tie him up in a basement somewhere beat the shi*t outta him and make sure he regrets what he did and see if hes still laughin....but the anonymous tip will do the trick too

Promotion of violence is not allowed here. -JD

11. Alright seriously? gtfo if you dont believe my story. but it did happen. the pics dont do it justice because it doesnt look as bad and you cant tell how deep it is.

12. Mmmhm, ok kid what ever you say.. :rolleyes:

Peace.

13. turn on the batman light object thingy and let him know someone is in distress.

14. His story sounds legit without the pics. It's not like it's a "oh shit I better grab the camera and take these pictures so the guys on GC will believe me" moment...

15. Pictures of his wounds, the dude wasn't doing 50mph, his feet would be TORN the fuck up. OP exaggerated and thats my opinion, he even says the wounds make it look not that bad...

I bet he isnt even 18, which means he himself can not take legal action unless he is emancipated.

16. lol
    Judge: "Next we have a case involving somebody being dragged from a car. Oh lookit there, he's not 18. Now he'll never be able to do anything, ever"

17. idk man. if that was me if be pissed off as fuck and itching for revenge. whether the revenge be in the form of an anonymous tip on him for distributing weed or slashing his tires or something like that. how much money was it anyways?

18. Killing people and putting innocent lives in jeopardy is never a good idea, especially over less than $50. I would be so goddamn pissed off if somebody came flying through a red light and t-boned me because his brake lines were cut by some dick getting revenge.

19. a little over suggestive ^
    l
    if u know people that he knows but they like you better, have them call him up for a bag or something so u can meet the guy face to face

20. I don't believe a word of this story.

Your saying that you ran alongside a car going 50mph because your fingers were stuck in the window? yeah right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.