Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I got robbed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Rolf, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im sorry....but i like rofled after i read it...i woulda been laughing my ass off too......lol when coppin off somebody random be extremly cautious...make sure u can see the weed first....or make sure they get out the car...dont make it sketchy

2. #22 tonster0161, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    damn that sucks man i feel for you, this has happened to me before but not at that high of speeds. but i managed to keep my money and get the sack:) but at a cost of being scraped up pretty bad and losing my favorite pair of pants :(

sorry this happened to you OP you should go to his house and smash his car windows. that may sound drastic but you do realize he could of killed you if your legs got sucked under the car

Please don't promote things like this here, dude. -JD

3. #23 HelloLadies, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Personally calling the cops on someone isn't something I would want to do (Though I'm sure if this happened to me I would at least reconsider.) He definitely deserves something along the lines of an ass beating, but I don't think the cops should be involved. He would get off pretty easy too, considering he probably doesn't have a lot of weed on him or scales. Just let karma take it from here.

4. If he jacked you he probably didn't even bring any bud so calling the piggies on him would be useless.

5. #25 wicked, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    Eh go ahead and smash some windows at night and be smart about how you do it.
    Scope the surroundings, do it when noone is around obviously, sitting on their porch, etc..

I prolly wouldn't recommend doing anything over just $45 but how they kept driving and all, is what would change my mind..

Please don't promote things like this here, dude. -JD

6. You gotta be trollin man...

Why would you not like jump back when he went to take off??

Pics or it didnt happen

7. Yeah I was just wondering that too. Pics please. :eek:

8. #28 phantomxrider, Nov 27, 2010
    Listen man they're not going to bust you for smoking weed or keep some record of you in some secret government office.

(Records office) "Bob smokes weed."
    (President) "Let's go out of our way and bust that motherfucker."

In fact, if you're really one of those paranoid government's-out-to-get-me kind of guys, just make some shit up. The point is your ass got dragged from a moving vehicle down a street, by your fingertips, you got injured, & witnesses were present and that's what the judge is going to be concerned about. Shit, you can even tell him "hey I was buying pot from him." What are they gonna do, arrest you? Do they arrest people in rehab because they said they bought meth once? The fact that this was a botched drug deal is just a minor detail since the main focus is a lawsuit concerning an assault charge.

Trust me. They're not going to give a fuck if you smoke weed and they're not going to put your name into some filing cabinet. I'm halfway begging you to sue this guy because you have nothing to lose and a fuckload of money to gain, not to mention that asshole's going to get what's coming to him. Street revenge does nothing. In the end, the legal system is going to be your best bet.

Ever hear about the robber who broke into a house, cut himself on a sharp object, and sued the property owners and won?

9. Listen to this guy and stop trolling

10. lol this is a large possibility that i may do this now that you have brought it to my attention. ive examined my toe and im not sure if its the bone but it hurts extremely bad. and i will try to put picture up but im not sure how. :D

The thing was i hung out with this guy before once and knew him and saw him every so often but wasnt "friends" with him and bought from him ONCE before, it went fine and this time i saw the weed in his hand (DANK) and when i took out the money i wasnt ready to give it to him, until i got the weed in my hand (im not that dumb) and then he took off.

I didnt jump off the car because i thought oh maybe hes just driving a little to scare me and then i put my foot down to jump off and thats when the shoes came off. when i realized i needed to jump we were going at a high speed and on the cement.. OH HELL NAH.

11. trolling? how am i trolling, i am asking for help in the grass city community.

12. This^^^

13. Call in anonymously for marijuana then after he gets busted fuck this guys shit (not him personally, all his shit) up.

Also, record it and post it up on here.

14. Hurry the fuck up and sue his ass.

15. Well he knows where you live, and if you tip off someone over him he is definitely going to know it's you. So that's a stupid as shit response to the situation. I would hit up some of his homeboys and tell them what happened and how he blew up your spot by driving like a fucking asshole over a few bills. Don't fuck with the cops over getting biffed, that's how people get really messed up. And pacsun jeans suck FTR.

16. #36 phantomxrider, Nov 27, 2010
    Seriously man, sue his ass! This is a textbook lawsuit - injuries, proof, and witnesses - and you have nothing to lose from it. I have a close friend who was hit by a drunk driver and received a HEALTHY amount of money (triple digits).

The thing is, let's say you go to his house and somehow get away with fucking his shit up (by "getting away" I mean evading police and whoever's shooting at you). Congrats, you got your "street revenge." Now you're still at home with a mangled body and he's using YOUR drug money to fix his window. His life goes on without a problem.

Now let's say you got caught. Now you have to deal with (potential) bullet holes along with your other injuries. Not to mention you're gonna get pinged with trespassing, assault, (felony?) vandalism, and other shit. Congratulations again, you're not only out of $45 but whatever else you have to pay to the state in fines. Additionally, you fucked up your chance to sue him and have him get his punishment.

Don't listen to these guys. In your situation, the only way you can get payback is by using the legal system.

If you're worried about him finding you after everything's said and done, the law's gonna be on your side again. After he serves his lengthy prison sentence for assault (possibly attempted murder) AND intent to distribute narcotics, we have things called restraining orders.

Besides, what do you think's gonna happen if you go fuck up his stuff? "Hey I dragged a kid down the road the other day after I stole $45 from him. Now my car has slashed tires and my front windows are busted. LOL I WONDER WHO DID THIS" Plus, there was a street full of witnesses. ANYBODY could have tipped off the cops. And if he hasn't learned his lesson (that he gets his ass sued if he does anything to you) and for some dumbass reason decides to strike back, then that's just another lawsuit in your favor.

17. Im honestly thinking about sueing this mother fucker.

UPDATE: My dealer came home early from thanksgiving and is bringing me a free bud tonight!

18. fuck him, your fucking hurt, sue that bitch. He shouldn't have made you bleed if he didnt want to take the consequences

19. me and a friend had a similar problem, i cant go into the specifics because it goes against the rules of GC (Dealing) but anyway, he didnt have our money, so we're waiting till it snows/rains here real good, and under the cover of night, we're going to break his windows on his car, and let the moisture fuck his shit up,

20. Eh I guess man, I'm from the city where cops really don't give a shit. I suppose since it's in the suburbs it would be far different, my bad on not really reading into the post.
    Best
    Killer Kush

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.