Help! I Found A Pipe Outside

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Mariijuanna, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hey GC!

So yesterday I was smoking a joint underneath this bridge, i looked on the ground & found a pipe! I took it home because it was super cool. I don't want to use it before I clean it. It's a wooden pipe in the shape of a guitar. How do you guys think I should clean it? I'll post a picture later.:smoke::smoke:

2. Sand a millimeter or two off of every part of it, even the bowl. That's what's great about wooden bowls, just sand off any imperfections.

3. :) I'm going to wait and see the pics.

4. cool pics bro

5. My friend had a piece like that it was red and black.. Had the tuning pegs and everything... Also had a little metal guitar stand for it... But I agree just sand it down and have fun. Nice find.

6. That's pretty cool my friend.

I would sand it down like stated.Maybe put a nice finish on it?Lol I'm a strange man

Damn reptilians

7. Damn it, must be the pipe from my dream, i had a dream i was smoking under a bridge by myself, someone ran up to me and i dropped my pipe and i didnt have time to go back for it. eerie. Marijaunna, you stay outta my dreams

8. i love wooden pipes