Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help! i don't want to get ripped off (need to know what a gram looks like)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beachbum1212, Dec 2, 2008.

1. can someone take a picture of 3 grams of pot? or even 1. im buying 3 soon and i just want to make sure i don't get ripped off. (i know thats alot buy its for a bunch of poeple):p

2. buy a scale and have it weighed

3. right...but its tomorrow so i can't. so does anyone have a picture or something

4. wait is that 1? cbec that looks alot more then 2 joints

5. 3 grams is alot more then 2 joints.....

but thats probably three or so.. If you dont have a scale its up to the dealer weather or not he wants to rip you off.. the best you can do it trust him. some bud it dence and some is fluffy. it all depends..

6. That pic is NOT a gram. a gram. where i live at least is a dub.

[​IMG]

7. He said picture of 3 gs or even 1 ... that was three

8. if that was a gram it would be like 1.2-1.3... you got fucked. that's .8 at most dude

9. three grams? is basically a straight ass dime lol.
    Think 2 blunts, or 3-4 joints.
    only thing i can say is ask him how much it weighed out? before you buy so you have his word on it. Then take it home weigh it, or break it down and see if he was right on. If he was buy from him again. If not dont mess with him, or could even tell him" hey it was short, what happen?"

10. I hate, "what does a gram look like" and "my weed was laced" threads...

11. It'd be cheaper to buy an eighth

EDIT: It's impossible to show you a picture of a gram or whatever your asking because all weed weighs out differently depending on the density of the buds.

12. Lol A dub is a gram?

that must fucking suck.

Oh yeah, and dimebags weigh .2 .

13. Hey man not saying i dont either
    but we were all there at one point

14. Yeah thats not a G of bud cause that bag probably ways at least .2-.5

15. depends where you at. dubs in my area is almost ALWAYS 0.8. and i know nearly 5 or 6 dealers. if you get a gram for 20 its a fuckin deal here.

16. 8th of some diesel

Attached Files:

17. well it looks as if you didnt even get a dub:(

18. yeah where i live grams are a dub.. its beat.. reallly sucks