Help! I dont want to be a dad

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Andre3k, Sep 9, 2012.

1. #1 Andre3k, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Today I had my gf over in the morning and we ended up having sex. I didn't have a condom. I'm pretty sure I didn't bust in her but I was kinda drunk so I can't really remember for sure. I know it was stupid not using a condom, but it was my first time and to be honest I wasn't thinking straight since I had been drinking earlier. She told me she used to be on birth control pills but stopped last year. I don't want to be a dad right now I'm too young for that and too broke to afford a kid. Am I fucked? Help anything please! Thanks fam this got me so stressed.

UPDATE: Man I understand that I messed up. I was intoxicated. I know that's not an excuse but I'm just saying I wasn't thinking straight. I talked to my girl and she says that she is positive i didn't bust in her. I trust her but she was a virgin before this also so I'm not sure if she knows exactly what she is talking about and is right. I'm
    Just hoping she is right and I didn't bust in her. In case I did bust in her though what are the chances of her being pregnant?

2. Morning after pill.

3. Dude everything will be fine. I doubt her taking birth control a year ago is going to help in any way. You say you didn't bust in her. To make you feel better I did it countless times, I'm not saying there isn't a risk. You can get Plan B at your local pharmacy, cost $50.

4. Plan b at localdrug store

5. There is always the chance that you knocked her up but either way this is a lesson learned for you if she is pregnant or not... Unless you are ready and mature enough to have a kid.. You really shouldn't be fucking unless u want to live off food stamps and barely scrape up enough for diapers for ur baby.. Moral of the story is, think next time before getting your dick wet for a momentary feeling of 'good'.

I hope it was worth it cuz 9 months from now you might be regretting it :smoke:

6. That unlucky red head meme comes to mind right now. Maybe With text like. "Losses virginity. Father."

Would suck if you got a girl pregnant on your first time having sex.

7. The brutal truth brother! I know it's not what you want to hear but that's the truth. You KNEW what COULD happen by having sex. Good luck.

8. #8 SoothingSynesthesia, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Falcon punch

9. Remember kids, dont be silly, wrap your willy ;)

10. [​IMG]

Close enough.

11. 50 bills for plan B....wtf my chicks got that shit at planned parenthood numerous times for free if IRC:confused:

12. Dude it's either plan b or she's goin down a flight of stairs

13. [​IMG]

Couldn't resist....lol

14. Clothes hangar and lighter. Nuff said

15. early bird gets the worm, or in this case GIVES it ;)
    :laughing:

16. Wrap it before you tap it

17. You're welcome:wave:

18. Just wait until your baby's mama starts eating pickles with ice cream and asks you to put lotion on her swollen belly.

Have fun :)

19. Fuck I feel your pain i knocked two girls up in a month span 5 years ago, had both kids. I was busting my nut bare and without a care in those days. Shit happens though, get the day after pill and lean back and light a blunt