Help! I dont know what this is.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokinspill, May 20, 2011.

1. Ok so 15 minutes ago an undercover pig set up a grey box on a telephone pole outside my house. What could it be?

2. Oh yeah thanks that really HELPS.

3. probs surveillance ie. camera(s) microphone(s) maybe even infared but i have no idea man honestly thats just what i'd bet it is if it was an undercover

4. What about a wireless phone tap of sum sort?

5. He not a very good undercover

6. you should go out there and find out.

7. yeah why not ask?

8. Or shit, knock it down with a bat. The guy didn't have a uniform...no uniform, no problem!

I don't know...could it just be a bat house? You know, a bird house for bats? They do that a lot where I come from.

9. ...fuckin shoot it..........or egg it, that'll fuck it up...make sure the shell sticks...lol..then roll it up in toilet paper.....=fixed

10. Ask it out on a date. Then never call it again, because dates with grey boxes never tend to work out for either party.

11. Stop doing whatever sketchy shit that is making you so paranoid about this box. Bc if you are just toking you have no reason to fear a grey box on a telephone pole.

12. How do you even know hes an undercover cop? Was he wearing a shirt that said, "PS im undercover"

13. :confused: Go take a picture of the box. Or just go inspect it and see what it is. You can't get in trouble for looking at a box....

14. Don't inspect it, that's what they want you to do. Cops are obviously trying to kill you, OP.

15. #17 DDV, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This lol.

16. #18 Sweetleaftoker, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Badass band \m/

17. its a gray box on a telephone poll
    hes just fucking with people

18. It wasn't an undercover cop. Those are backup power supplies for your nodes.

[​IMG]
    If thats what it looks like, then thats what it is.

Lol you thought a city worker or whatever was an undercover cop.

Go load a bowl and chill.

Edit: If I'm wrong then my bad, but I'm assuming that's what it is.