Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP I am Ready to buy these lights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by finnagen, May 31, 2009.

1. This is not the growing section; you'll get more and better replies in the proper forum.

To answer your question, LED's are good for vegetating but I would not recommend them for flowering.

2. OSG - you gotta stop helping kids out in the wrong section so they learn to post correctly - it really isnt hard to find the right section to post in and this kid has made this same thread 3 times now

I know you mean well but answering them just encourages them to continue

to the OP - seriously - 3 fucking threads about these jank grow lights??

3 threads - is that necessary and why should anyone help when you cant get your head round where you post - EVERY forum has a description - READ THEM and post appropriately - if you had done this in the first place you would have got answers to your questions by now

anyone with a problem with this advice can do one - you wouldnt put water in your petrol tank would you??

ffs

3. just despite smoke, it sounds like a big waist of money, just go with florescents and ask your questions where they have legitimate chance of being answered. i mean y would u ask this in the smokers section when there is 4 different growing sections? you're not really thinking are you?

4. I Apologise But were you not in my shoes once ,Kind Regards:wave:.
    I actually Thought it Concerned All But what do i know A:cool: