HELP---Hydroponic CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CopKilla, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Hey GC, Im new to hydroponics, so i have a couple of questions to ask. But frist let me tell you what im working with, Its a 5 gallon bucket with a aeroponics system. It's ready to grow. For nutes i have Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom A&B. I'll be vegging for one month on 24/0 and then flip them into 12/12. My grow box is a fridge well ventilated(tested the temps) for lights im going to have 6 23w CFLs which will be more then enough for one clone.

1st Question: Is aeroponics better then any other growing method?

2nd Question: will it produce more potent bud?

3rd and final question: Say i put in 2 gallons of water and put my nutes in there too, then next time i come to water/feed shud i take all the water out or do i add some water for what was evaporated:confused:

2. That would only be one person's personal opinion.

The potency of bud does not reflect on the way it's watered. It's about genetics and when you harvest.

In a 5 gal bucket. If you have 2 gallons of water/nutes mixed together for your solution. You want to keep adding water until you have added back 2 gallons. Once you have added enough plain water, to match the original amount you started with, then you do a nute change. You dump out your bucket and redo the nute solution.