Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help How to tell the quality of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burry, May 8, 2015.

1. Can you guys tell me if this is good quality or not?

I just try to roll a joint and smoke it, but it seems to be having a tough time burning. and I can barely smoke anything out of it. 

I just got it and smoked it right away.

I am a newbie btw, i usually smoke with my friends and they have the weed. This time I try to get it myself.

Attached Files:

2. It's fairly good weed. Seems like it wasn't dried properly. Might have to use a pipe for this one. 

3. looks pretty good, but the trim is 7.5/10. Good weed. make sure u grind it if you roll up or it won't ever burn well

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

4. it looks nice and dank. lots of trichromes and tch crystals.
    grind it very fine spread it out on some paper in the sun for a lil bit and then grind it again and roll a joint

to know the quality...thats entirely up to you, man, best way to find out is to smoke/vape it...when you vape you can really taste the weed and i think it makes you apreciate the weed more..
    when its wet still, valenson is right, might need the spoon pipe.

5. Looks good to me. Like others said, make sure to break it up real good

6. Green giant. The way plants grow. If unsure, light it on fire and look away.

7. Looks fine, but if your joints aren't burning, I'd say grind it up finer, or use a pipe. If you don't have a glass pipe, you can always make one out of an apple, or any other hard fruit/vegetable you prefer.