Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help: How to spend free time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kurt123, May 12, 2011.

1. I am a special case.

8 months a year, I'm 100% absorbed in school. For those of you in engineering, you know I have VERY little free time during school.

Well, now I'm not in school anymore. Many of my friends have moved away for school and haven't come back. The ones that stay are boring. Except Ken. He's cool, but he is a workaholic, so I rarely see him.

Ever since school's ended, I've just been getting high. Looking for jobs, doing small tasks, and getting high. I don't know how to spend my free time without pot. It's gotten to the point where I've lost my favourite effects of pot due to a tolerance buildup.

I am not diagnosed with any problems, but I'm almost certain I have A.D.D.
    I don't like watching TV. I don't like playing many video games, although I do enjoy the good ones. Movies these days suck, and they just bore me, because I know how they're going to end. Often, I know the plot and the ending just from watching the trailers.

I like outdoors, but I do NOT like sharing it with other people. I have a forest across the street from my house, but there's nothing to do in it. There's nothing to do in town except shop.

What does someone like me do with free time, apart from getting high? Most things can't hold my attention very long, and I have nobody but myself.

Mind you, I can be very content being alone, I just don't like doing absolutely nothing.

2. Start a band?

3. learn to play an instrument, find a girlfriend, write, read, paint, cook

theres more to do then just tv and movies.

4. Try reading. Or gardening, it doesn't even have to be bud. Right now, I'm growing 8 tomatoe plants, 4 hot peppers, a basil, and a scallion plant. Keeps you occupied for a while.

5. grow some chronic in that forest hit a little outdoor then you will have hella bud to bring back to school better get them planted asap

6. Start growing, cut back a lot or even entirely until you get some killer homegrown bud.

7. get a girlfriend, get a job.

or:

pawn all your belongings, buy a van, move to new state, live in the van and have crazy adventures.

8. Start playing an addictive MMORPG, learn an instrument, find a girl you like to spend time chillin with.

9. he wants more of a life.

10. If you have a car, go somewhere you'v always wanted to go. I'm from the bay area, whenever I have 3 or 4 days free i drive up to yosemite and camp in the backpackers campground. You don't need too much equipment for this, literally a sleeping bag is all thats absolutely required. Go there and meet new people, hike, talk, toke, drink, then do it all over again next weekend.

11. Take up an instrument. It's fun while you're high too. Or get a hobby like airsoft.

12. Reply to a shady craigslist personal ad and see what happens.

You're welcome.

13. You live in Ancaster, go explore it. Blaze near the Hermitage. Go explore Hamilton and the Beaches or visit all the waterfalls. Go explore Toronto. You live in one of the best regions of Southern Ontario, there's no excuse to be bored, there's tons to do.

14. fuck bro ill chill with you over a skunky blunt. I'm introverted the same way man..

I live in ancaster too, i'm 19.