Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP! how to smoke oil out of a rig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl420, Jun 29, 2012.

1. hey everybody, I recently got some oil and in the past I would just drip it off a paper clip on top of bowls. Recently, he told me though the only way to really do it good is through the rig.

Now here's where I feel so n00b, I've been smoking weed for years but never used a rig. Before I buy one, I'd like to make sure I know what I'm in store for.

Basically my question is, do you heat the glass nail and then apply it to the oil in the "globe"/downstem piece? .....or do you put the oil on the glass nail and heat the piece in the globe/downstem and dab it on there?

sorry if that's confusing to some, I looked on google and youtube and couldn't really find any info so I thought this would be the next best place.

2. Heat the nail, put dome on, and then use a dabber to apply the oil to the already hot nail. Hopefully that makes sense.

3. You want to heat the nail,place the cover/dome over it, and then take a drop of your oil and dab it all over the nail while inhaling.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPvw8j2RnPI]Aqualab Technologies Dedicated Oil Rig Hit - Smoking Medical Marjuana Concentrate - YouTube[/ame]

5. NP man... I felt the first two people explained it perfectly, but seeing a video always helps