Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help: how to assess weed quality

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by superman54, May 9, 2007.

1. i'm a relatively new smoker and im about to make a rather large purchase in my eyes (around 1/2 to a full ounce) and i wanted to know what to look for what seeing if it's quality pot. i figured asking the seasoned smokers would be the best idea. so yeah! what do i look for in quality pot? lord knows i dont wanna spend a lot of money on shitty bud. thanks in advance.

2. ^^ Lol liked the last post. You should look for a nice vibrant colour and plently of crystals on and inside the buds. A good strong smell, can sometimes be fruity sometimes must but you will know when you smell it. I like the buds to be quite firm and dense (i like indicas). Also orange hairs on the bud will be a sign of good weed.
    Im sure if you check these you wont get any shit weed. You will be an expert in no time.

3. pretty much what everyone's said so far find the price range of your dealer find his cheapest and his most expensive look at most expensive get his ass to drop prive never pay full price unless its The shit. good color lots o hairs and crystals Smells oh so wonderful.
    firmness depends on smoker
    if you roll you want firmer kinda drier weed some sticky wont do it for you if ya roll. Oh not a lot of seeds and stems NO seeds period. and not to many stems.
    shwag looks like its been stepped into the ground then blown off basically brown and tastes liek shit when smoked

try to get your dealer to smoke a bowl and see if ya like it
    hope you understand this its spacey i :smoke: all over it haha