Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help. how do i use this bowl i just bought? i have pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Notorious05, Aug 16, 2008.

1. ok i just bought this new bowl. and its different from my other ones. but its cool because it fits into a fake lighter so i can hide it. can someone look at these pix and tell me how to smoke out of it?

Attached Files:

2. kinda blurry pictures, hard to tell whats going on..

3. dude I ont think thats a pipe....

4. haha..agreed. I have never seen any shit like that. Clearer pics would be nice though.

5. There's no hole or anything on the right side (as per the first pic)? Try covering the bowl with your mouth and exhaling...see where the air comes out. It shouldn't be that confusing. And have fun burning your nose.

6. Well the big hole looks like the bowl, then just look for another hole to lip it with. Possibly a carb also. Good luck man

7. I've never seen anything like that......Looks like scrapped electronics or something

8. i kno exactly what that is its a stealth zippo bowl...GC might even hav them

9. i think ya might have to re arrange some of the parts.

i don't think it will functing in it's current configuration.

10. It looks like the small tube out of the lower right hand side might be you're mouth piece to inhale, and the smaller crater could be the carb while the bigger crater the bowl?

11. alot of parts r missing from that thing

12. #12 Jamboree3, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

I think this is how it works:

1. This is where you would stash your mini zip of weed. (Should be empty before smoking)
    2. This is your bowl. You would need to put this thing back in its case for there to be sufficient vacuum. Hence the rubber gasket to create an airtight sealing between case and weed holder.
    3. This is the pipe you screw off to screw into the bottom
    4. This is where you screw the pipe into.
    5. Light and smoke.

13. Thats actually kind of cool.
    Execpt then it looks like you are smoking a zippo.

14. how much did you pay for that?

15. and where did you get it?

16. wat the hell is that?

17. not bad at all. a different one hitter i guess

probally harsh as all hell :p:smoke:

18. Find the carb (should be a lil hole near the bowl end). Find the mouthpiece. Breathe in while lighting your herbal blend (your finger should be on the carb). When you are just about done with your hit, stop lighting it and take your finger off the carb. This clears out the smoke that was already in the bowl. Then breathe in 02 or swallow and get ready to be baked. :)

19. where can I get one ?