Help how do i know when its ready to flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frosty112, Jul 4, 2017.

1. New and dnont know how or what to look for to know when its ready to flower

Attached Files:

2. It's ready to flower now. You can tell if the plant is sexually mature because it will have alternating nodes instead of 2 nodes at the same point. Also look between the leaf and the main stalk which are where pre flowers form.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alternating nodes? Sorry in super new at this lol its suppose to be an autoflower plant but im not sure? So should i go ahead an change the light cycle or let it be since its grown outdoors?

5. This should help.
    [​IMG]
    If it's an auto flower I'd personally have it under 24/0 light all the way through.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alternating nodes? Sorry in super new at this lol its suppose to be an autoflower plant but im not sure? So should i go ahead an change the light cycle or let it be since its grown outdoors?

7. Would me bringing it inside hurt it to be under light 24/7 since i grew it outdoors

8. Or did you mean 24 under no light??

9. If you started it outdoors you should just leave it there. I personally don't know if it would hurt it.

10. O ok thanks so does it being in less light help it start to flower more? And can you tell me if something is wrong with the bottom because the leaves are turning yellow

11. When the plant has 12 hours of complete darkness it triggers it to start flowering. If it's an autoflower though it won't do anything but slow down you growth. Autoflowers flower when they want.

About the yellow leaves. Are you feeding nutes? It looks like the whole plant is lacking in Nitrogen. The leaves shouldn't be that bright of a green.

This is a picture of my plant I took today, you can see what the leaves should be color wise.
    [​IMG]

12. Beautiful plant there... an no i dont know what to feed it an i dont have a lot of money to go out an buy stuff ? Is there a home remedy i could do to build up the nitrogen i have miracle grow but i hear that is the worst thing to use so i dont use it

13. If you look on the forum there are PLENTY of home organic nutrient mixes

14. For real which forum would it be under new to this site too lol i wasnt even sure if i put this question in the right forum thankfully you saw an replied lol i just tried coffe grounds a site said thats good to use to add nitrogen to it

15. Just go to the search bar at the top and type homemade organic nutrients

16. Check out this thread
    Post your Organic Tea Recipe!

17. Ahh man thanks for all the help im about to go look at that forum ow ...sorry for all the questions i just want my plant to be heathy an its my first outside grow an tbh probally the best plant ive grown even indoors so far lol again tho thanks for all the help you answered alot for me

18. She'll flower when the days get shorter , when did you plant it? What strain? Leave it outside. looking good, I'd add some support ready, what size pot you in

19. Thanks an not sure of the strain anymore i had a strain called early miss but they didnt germinate so i got sent a free batch of another type of autoflower seeds...what do tou mean some support reqdy? An a big one lol i just moved it from a smaller pot i think a 3 gallon on i moved it from

20. O an i planted it about a month ago at the most