Help!! How Can I grow clones indoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PublicToker, Jun 24, 2018.

1. I will be getting clones allready rooted the only problem is i dont know how to grow at all. This will be for personal use and if the bud is low quality i will use it to make butter. I have no equipment what is the best low cost home setup/ grow without spending huge amounts of money. The plant will be able to sit infront of a window that recieves sunlight all day. Thanks for the help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You can't grow indoors without money. Placing the plant in front of a window will only cause stretching and is not the best light source. If you use sunlight - use direct sunlight. I suggest you save your money and do a lot of research before you do anything. www.growweedeasy.com is a good place to start. Good luck. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wow so u can clone, but dont know how to grow. That's the old proverbial got the cart in front of the horse. I suggest you go into YouTube or weedtube and look up some growing videos some of my favorites are Lex Blazer Jorge Cervantes and I use Chester copper pots drying and curing method

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. I don't think they were his/her clones - I think he's getting them from somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lol yah i thought that after words.
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. He prolly bought his clones that’s what my sister does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Well i was too slow on this one.
    I grow indoors as cheap as i can. I’m stickin with my shoplights, early on everyone tried t get me to switch. But i tried and I bought wrong LED’s or maybe i just didn’t like em.
    2 sets of shoplights with 4 bulbs cost me 40 bucks. And then i have lamps with 100 watt daytimes in em that i move around and adc where they’re the most beneficial.
    Fox Farms is good dirt, little pricey but it’s perfect for beginners. Fox Farm fertilizers. Go to a garden center not Lowe’s or Home Depot. Their best dirt is Miracle Gro and I’m a firm believer of don’t use that slow release shit on your Cannabis. I learned the hard way. I overdosed mine and Nitrogen and had to replant and flush and kiss their booboos.
    I try to use stuff that i already have around my house for feedings too, molasses, composts, eggwater, epsom salts, bananas, it’s crazy the stuff ualready have at ur disposal to grow nice plants. Gonna start makin teas to feed, see how that goes.
    Oh yea, my sister has a silo on her farm that’s prolly 4 feet high in Bat Guano, i keep buggin her to bring me a couple buckets. Told her she could prolly bottle and sell that shit.
    Older sisters tho, they think us young bucks know nothing.
    Most expensive thing I have bought is my air purifier.!make sure u buy the right one of those. It has to be charcoal and that other thing. Damn it. I cant member,someone else will remember know. Amazon has em tho i paid 230 for mine.
    I didnt put vents in, my closet is in my bedroom so i leave the closet door open and a window fan and 3 other fans rollin all day. Just switch the window fan around in the evening. Fresh air flow in and out. One ️ f those little pretty water fountains for 14 bux at Wally World for humidty.
    There’s so many resources out there for us potheads nowadays tho.
    You can google anything, just don’t believe the first thing u read. Cuz sometimes it might not be what works best for ur plants. Like my plants are hippies, they love that natural shit.

8. Oh and after u realize how much u enjoy growing and see the benefits of ur work, you’ll learn to make a veg tent and flower room. So u can always be cyclin the girls thru. My veg tent is just a little greenhouse from Wally-World again. Thro a light out curtain over it at night. I’ve seen cool grow boxes tho. Appliance boxes, appliances themselves and bad ass tents that cost upwards of a grand. Use ur imagination
    I don’t grow mad amounts of plants tho. Have 2 in flower now and 3 seedlings.
    But when the next kid moves out, I have plans for her attic bedroom. Big beautiful plans, gawd when is she leaving?

Some of these cats in here have monsters.

Seriously soak up all u can. There’s so much to learn.
    One more thing, don’t stress. They’ll grow like they’re gonna grow just help em along. mine do grow a little slow cuz i use shoplights. But I’m confident with my first grow.[​IMG]

Ok I’m ramblin.
    Carry On.