HELP!!! HERMIES?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by CindyM, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Newbie. Flowering Week 9 indoors
    9 plants ; 7sour diesel and 2 bubba kush. Fox farm nutes leds
    I CANT TELL IF THESE ARE HERMIES!!! Could they be new female flowers sprouting? They seem in clusters. But don’t look banana like. No yellow. There are pistils/ stamen (?); 1 or 2 white or orange hairs sticking by from each “pod. “
    3 grower friends say they simply do not know ! Yikes!!! I panicked and removed 2. But now every one but maybe 1 seem to have these same little seed pod looking things. PLEASE HELP!!! The trichomes are milky but I only saw about 3 isolated amber.

Attached Files:

2. It looks like you’re referring to a calyx. That’s normal, as they swell in the last couple weeks.

It looks like you didn’t have enough light or enough pk boost during peak flowering as the buds didn’t develop too much. Light is the investment to make for quality medicine. Don’t skimp here

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Thank you

4. So do you think I need more potassium than what’s in the fox farm tiger bloom?
    Do you know or recommend “ shooting powder” or anything like that? ( maybe those products are just potassium?)
    I have 4000w total of led grow lighrs on 9
    4-5’ plants. (3 separate lights 1500x2 and 1000x1)

• Like Like x 1
  5. What size is the room?

What kind of lights?

Blurple LED requires about 50 actual watts per sf. Those 1500 watt lights are probably providing less than 300 actual watts of light.

Tons of PK boost products out there. I like Flower Fuel, it’s cheap and does the job. But it’s strong so use at half strength.

H&G has Shooting Powder, there’s MOAB, Big Bud, etc.