Help Hermie @ Week 7 - DPS Blueberry

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by seeds4thebirds, Apr 11, 2010.

1. A friend purchased DPS Feminized BlueBerry seeds and gave my some. I grew 1 seed that is Sativa dominate.

Well, After 7 weeks of bloom this plant looks like it is starting to Hermie.

Do I need to Pull this plant from the Garden?

Attached Files:

2. Up to you. If you don't mind a few seeds, you could try to pick off as much of the male flowers as possible.

3. This morning I pulled the plant from the garden and was able to find a mature seed.

So, This plant is going to flush isolated and then either gather what good weed is available or Bubble Hash.

At least I didn't waste my money on these seeds. I just hope my friend that is growing these beans outside doesn't have this issue.

I concur that Light leak was probably the cause and/or just not enough light for the stain. Only growing under a HPS 400W light.

Glad that rest of my plants came from PNC in Long Beach and are doing well.

Thanks to all for the help!

[​IMG]

4. hi. i need your help and you seem really knowledgable about my dilemma. here are some pictures of my beautiful mother plant. she's supposedly a strawberry kush mother, but i think she may be a different strain. i got her when she was about 1 foot tall and she has been growing outdoors ever since. she stands a beautiful 5 feet now and has been flowering like crazy. i have taken super good care of her and those who have seen her, are totally amazed. HOWEVER, here is what i noticed yesterday (attached are pics) - see the nodes? are these normal?i have never done this before and want to make sure that my supergirl is not turning into a he-she :eek:( HELP ME! what do i do? is there anything i can do?!!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. Indicas can produce some pods towards the last half of flowering, usually they are sterile and harmless. I think your BB got impregnated much sooner than when you spotted the seeds ;)

They can do some strange things towards the end of their cycle, I would not worry too much about that stuff, but that's just me. Early in flowering is a different story though.

Good luck!

6. Thank you for your repsonse! I think you are right! That is my gut ffeeling too - I have been growing this plant with my feelings and common sense amd intuitively, I can feel what's going on with her. I think she is going to be fine. Trichomes havent turned color yet so Im waiting for that.

Thank you!!!!
    :eek:)

7. Think he was referring to the OP.

Your plant is fine, at least as far as I can see. Those preflowers at all the nodes just get really swollen come harvest time.

Pretty coloration on her.

8. It's NORML...So no worries.