Help,help, and more help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by swiper1023, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Alright well I'm getting my Jack herer's clone tommorow and Its already almost a ft and I only have about 2 1/2 feet to grow in my grow room, what do you suggest i do?
    I know already to LST but how big will it get when i LST? Also how do I use my blood meal bone meal things i bought? :p...
    Last question- MG organic potting soil, bone meal, blood meal. Is this all good enough to grow a decent plant? And should I transplant it outside when it gets too big for my grow box?

:hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. I strongly suggest getting a different soil, but as long as it has no time release nutes, you should be all right. I'm not read up on organic farming, so I won't comment on how much to use bone meal and blood meal, but I'm pretty sure you add it right into your soil.

As for how tall a trained plant will get, that depends on how soon you start flowering and how often you pull down the colas.

I would start 12/12 as soon as you get the plant, top it, and LST it as much as you can.

3. What are colas and lsting would mean to tie down the main steam to the side right?

4. [​IMG]

Cola's are the laterals that become main cola's because the plant was tipped on it's side. In nature, cannabis only has one main cola (or crown bud, king bud etc.)

If you need me to go more in depth, I will.

5. Cola's are the side stems right? the ones that come out of the main head after i top it right?
    And Can i use those white things that tie things together its like plastic i dont know the name haha but once its on it wont come off

6. the second one helped me a lot, thanks!

7. Yeah, I would suggest going 4 way since you have limited head space.

8. Yaa but the thing is... I don't know if my clone will have more than 4 leaves? ):
    so what I do is wait till 5 leaves and pluck the 5th right? or 4th ?

9. You can start on the third node if you want (like in the first guide I linked).

10. Alright and can you answer some of my questions in the grow room thread haha :)
    and ya I'm going to do the 5th node.