HELP! Healthy or not?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zachary weerts, Mar 24, 2016.

?

healthy???

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 zachary weerts, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    so I'm about 3.5 weeks into flowering and about a week or so ago I noticed nitrogen tox creeping in (dark leaves, claw, irregular growth patterns ect.). in response I cut back on my nutes 6-18-6 almost altogether and flushed with about 4 gal of water. Since then less claw has been noticed, color getting lighter and veins of the older leaves are getting back to that light green healthy color and working it out toward the tips. I am wondering if these are signs that I have fixed or at least helped the nitro tox?. I have no before pics I just need to know if the pics I upload are healthy and any advise of any sort is appreciated thanks everyone

I'm using 4, 2700 CFL's 1 7w led 24 red 24 blue. I was using jobes tomato fert 6-18-6. 2 gal bucket. 12-12

ps plants are not were they should be growth wise because of all the stress and flushing.
    IMG_20160324_163413_983.jpg pic of both plants together. tall one in back flowered first at about 1.5-2 weeks, the one in front was exposed to a small light leak so it took about 2-2.5 weeks. I'm at about 3.5 now

IMG_20160324_163609_564.jpg this is the newest growth on the plant, this is what I'm hoping shows that all is good now. ( no claw or too dark or mutated lol

IMG_20160324_163631_628.jpg main cola of back plant (no topping or training besides leaning) resin just started building in the last couple of days

thanks for the help!

2. look good to me, good job. :wave:

3. What is in the (2) areas in the (2) pictures below?

what_is_that_0.jpg

what_is_that_1.jpg

4. on the first pic what your seeing is were about one week ago that branch got damaged on the top and the other pic I'm not sure, looks kinda like seeds or seed flowers but I can assure you that no pollen/ males are present and that its definitely not what it looks like lol

5. #5 zachary weerts, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    some extra pics some a lil blurry last pic not mine lol but it looks nice haha

Attached Files: