Help-Have Police Violated any of my Rights?

Discussion in 'General' started by frostbitten09, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Well I am kind of pissed off right now and trying to figure out what to do. I have Family that lives in Connecticut and i was up there all summer just about, Well i ended up getting a BS ticket that i have yet to pay. I am in college right now so i have been busy i was planning on doing it ASAP but it is not past due yet.

Well here is the problem, THey called my GF's DAD!!!!!! I dont know how they got his information or how they knew it was my GF's Dad but they did. They started asking him if they know where i am and seen me, THEN here is the kicker, they asked him if they knew anything about me selling Oxycotin:devious:. Now I dont know where the hell they got that from or what that is about but they were asking him if they know i deal drugs or deal Oxycotin and noticed anything strange. Then they told him that they plan on arresting me, and impounding my car(i dont know where they get off saying all of this). Now is it legal for them to call and talk about my case with a "stranger" since we have no family connection. Hell or even Family I am over 18. How can they Call him asking him these questions, and where in the hell did they get any of this information from. I only talk to my GF and Family up there so i do not know what they are trying to do here.

It is a decent size town, but the cops really have nothing better to do then harass people. Some times we think they try to see who can give out the biggest BS ticket. Now NO i do not deal Oxycotin, So this is the biggest thing I dont know where they heard this. But how can they do this giving out my Name and INfo and what they THINK BIG THINK WITH NO EVIDENCE OR PROOF OR ANYTHING CONNECTING ME TO OXYCOTIN, to a stranger. Thats like them going to your neighboors around town telling them O ya we pulled blah bah over and gave him a 100$ ticket. I just feel like my privacy has been broken, and TO MY GF'S DAD NON THE LESS granted were both over 18 and college students but it still is just Bull shit.

Sorry for the rant but i dont know what to do right now, I plan on calling my Lawyer tomorrow, well familys lawyer I never had any problems with police, or anything on my record, not even a Misd. or possession or anything. Never even been arrest The only thing i have is the ONE ticket in there town in my whole life. So any info would really help.

Its amazing now a days you have no privacy and cops can do w.e they want. I guess they are letting the power get to there head thinking there so important. I thouhgt there job was to take the people that are bad for society away, not a college kid doing nothing wrong, except got a ticket in your town........

2. Was the ticket for speeding or something?

Idk man, CT sucks. If you haven't done anything wrong and aren't involved with that shit, you shouldn't be too worried.

3. thats fucking bullshit. I know how it feels one time this asshole almost sideswiped my moms truck and I stuck my body out the window and flipped the fucker off. Well it turns out my best friend who was in the car with me had a new neighbor who was driving behind us. He decided to go over to my friends house and complain to his parents about me and how I was doing something dangerous.

4. lol...
    sounds like youre gf's dad is fucking with you.
    he probably knows your selling OC's and isnt straight w/ it.
    i'm pretty sure a cop wouldnt call your house to say "Heads up bro, bout to arrest you and impound your car!"
    just my opinion tho.

edit:nvm, didnt read it all.

5. ticket was for Having a Nitrous Bottle Hooked up........... (have a 2000 Ws6 trans am 550hp)

I really am not worried about it they can try to find something to get me on but theres one small problem..... I am in another state so can they really do anything about it they cant even put a warrent out for my arrest as long as i pay that ticket right>?? Its just BS that they are telling people Lies and shit that they have no Proof or even Evidence of......

Hell i should just call there police station and tell them i saw the cop that pulled me over Passing money in a parking lot with a guy in a trench coat..... I think he was buying Meth...... I mean its the same thing you cant just go around saying that shit. Call his family members asking them if they know anything about him making meth or dealing meth......