Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP Hash oil extraction with Acetone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jigsawnl, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Hey everyone!

I am about to make hash oil with acetone extraction. I was wondering if i can or need: to boil the extraction with aceton in a rice cooker and
    add a few drops of water towards the end and then pour the oil , into a stainless steal container and
    that container on my coffee pad heating until the remaining aceton evaporates.

Is it the same as like with isopropyl?

Thanks in advance! Hope you guys can help me out so i can start asap!!

2. Never heard of acetone extraction. Sounds kinda hinky.
    Try not to die.

3. I have herd of it it's just a cheaper way to do it just make sure you let it all evaporate happy smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Sounds like a bad idea

5. any old timers remember "red oil" ?

Doesn't sound good to use acetone

6. I got isopropyl now!! Feel a lot more at ease with it

7. Acetone is fine just be sure it all evaporates it's a cheap and nasty to make oil but sure does the trick

Or use 100proof alcohol if u can get it

8. Iso and acetone are horrible solvents to make concentrate with. Use 190proof everclear