HELP! Has My Plants Been Over Watered??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nitro1, Dec 27, 2007.

1. I was watering my plants with 6.9 PH water and they starting having ph problems. So I soaked the rockwool cubes in 5.5 ph water overnight to bring the ph down. They did good for a few days then after I watered them with 5.6 ph water a few of them started drooping the next day. Im not sure whats really wrong with them. I don't know if I can save them or not. Hopefully they don't die. Someone's expert advice would be great. I am new at all of this.

Attached Files:

2. Unfortunately man there are not many rockwool experts here at the city. I think there were more at overgrow. Anyway, one of those leaves looks to be showing necrosis which could be from over fert. Hopefully some rockwool guys will see this and reply.

3. 6.9 ph is way to high for rockwool,
    try 5.8, flush all ur cubes with distilled water, you are going to have issues with more then 1 plant per cube. dont know how you could fix it other then breaking the cube apart and giving them each thier own 4" cube. how often do you water?
    try not to let the cube go dry EVER!
    Its very difficult to overwater with rockwool, they look thirsty to me... gluck buddy...
    Im certainly not an expert but i have been using rockwool for 8 harvests...

4. time to transplant mate & put in soil they'll be fine;) been in rockwool long enough.

that'll do it bud:D