Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help.. Has anyone heard of this before?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highroller482, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i dont want to get too deep into my life but i was hospitalized for 23 days back in January & diagnosed with Bi-polar and i was put on 3 different medications. (Lithium, Zyprexa, Hydroxyzine) I was told not to smoke on these medications but of course like any other 20 year old i ignored them. I was out of the hospital for about a week or so & i decided that i would smoke. I walked over to a buddies house and proceeded to toke up & i felt fine, a little shakey but that was due to the Lithium. I felt fine & i was pretty high. I decided i was going to walk back home (5 miles) as i began to walk home my legs hurt like no other, pain i have never felt before. I got about half way home where i couldnt walk anymore so i took a rest. I just so happened to left up my pant legs and i noticed my circulation was messed up. The blood in my legs was pumping up through my vanes in what looked like balls. It was all pumping to the back of my neck and i was loseing vision a bit. I finally got a ride home from a stranger and this continued to happen. I was not about to go to the hospital because i had just spent 3 weeks there &i totally ignored there instructions. After a week or so my circulation returned to normal.

What i was wondering is if anyone has ever experienced something like this. I dont know if they were blood clots or what they were. Any information would be helpful. I haven't smoked since (7 months or so) Will I ever be able to again? without theses side affects? I am currently off of the lithium. Please enlighten me with any advice or information you may have.

Thank You

2. Wow, I've never heard of anything like this. The only thing I can tell you is that you were NOT experiencing blood clots. Clots do not move that freely through your blood and are not visible from outside your skin. Also, if it were a blood clot, and it had made it to your brain, you would have had a stroke. Or if it had made it to your heart, you would most likely have a heart attack.

3. Thats good to know, but i still have no idea what it was that caused this??

4. Sounds scary, are you sure you weren't tweakin' cause you were so high?

5. No I wasn't tweeking because i wasn't the only people who saw it.. 3 others saw it besides me. I ha dto show someone to make sure i wasn't imaging it.

6. Reminds me of the thought of bugs crawling under my skin. I don't know, the only advice anybody here can really give is to talk to a doctor man. Doesn't sound healthy at all.

7. Call up your doc he's not gonna get mad at you

8. This. Your health is certainly worth the embarrassment you may have after disobeying your doctor's orders.

9. dude u need to get checkt out...this actually sounds like a mild stroke you may of had that you dont recall...Could be serious man for real! Loosing feeling of circulation is a sign of a possible stroke you could of had...scary bizzness

10. I went to the doctor a week after this happened & the dumb motherfuck told me i was probably hallucinating.. i have never been so angry at a doctor in my life. I even got a psychologist over this whole thing & he has no idea what happened & my physiatrist has no idea ether. It made it hard for me to walk for about a week. And i also have a huge bump on my foot now. the bone kinda came up a little. I also have a varicose vane in each of my legs in the same spot... I'm way to afraid to smoke again & even drink. shit do any kinda drug at all. I have no idea what caused this.

11. nah never heard of that, seem you need a better doctor if three others saw it. Or you couldve been high not remembered much and disorientated at the time which could all be factors to you thinking what happened, not what actually happened.

12. Was the vision thing when you stood up? Its called vertigo, happens on certain medications. Actually I think it can happen normally too. I believe it has to do with low blood pressure, and cannabis dialates the veins if I remember, so it could be that + your meds are lowering your blood pressure extremely low? Just a thought.

13. The medication you're on will only get worse, and if you think it's bad now, wait until you decide to get off of them..

14. Dude i would have probably shit myself if i saw that dude... Dam just hearing that makes my skin crawl

15. I was on lithium for my bipolar it just fucked me up even more so i quit taken em.( I wasnt smoking at all tho) After about 2-3 weeks i was back to myself before the meds.

16. PLEASE READ THIS OP

When you looked at your half did you squeeze it any pain? Did you notice any reddening?

And your vision loss could be contributed to low blood sugar. How long did vision loss last?

You need to see a doctor about this. Urgently.

Talk to them about what happened be completely honest.

17. OK sorry guys, but this kind of thread is no longer allowed. For very serious reasons.

We don't allow discussions of other drugs here, prescription or otherwise. You guys aren't doctors, you shouldn't be giving out drug advice at all.

OP talk to your doctor ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.