Help guys!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Coley69C, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys, well I decided to use soil I had used in my last grow to save a little cash, so about 3 days ago I look and there are little white lines smaller than a centimeter that seem to jump its really awkward and I don't know what they are, they are little larva of some sort, And now i look about 10 minutes ago And I see three gnats flying around! I have experience with getting rid of pests but I want to have some suggestions on what these deff are! are they gnat larva or what, I used a liquid solvent in my last grow that you mixed with water and poured into soil and it kills all the larva or bugs etc. Help guys, This is really disappointing.

2. I just had the same prob. Its fungus gnats, let ur soil dry out and cover the top of the soil with sand so tje adults can't lay eggs in the moist soil.

3. How long do i have before they start to eat the roots?

4. Bout a week and a half so ya got a lil time so take care of it soon

5. Should I transplant them into new fresh soil and than use like Azatrol or what should I do

6. Should I transplant them into fresh soil and than use azatrol or something. What should i do

7. That will work too.

8. Thanks man I appricite it alot. Do you think this soil will be fine or should I transplant