Help guys! Northern Lights, Super Skunk (PICS)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoone, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Hello.
    I'm using White Label Seeds. Feminised SUPER SKUNK and NORTHERN LIGHTS.

http://www.whitelabelseeds.com/en/feminised-seeds/s86.html

Started from seed on 23rd of march. 28 days

Used 400w HPS and now 24h ago switched to MH.
    Temperature is 24 - 27 C when the lights are on. 20 - 22 C when off.
    Humidity 40 - 50%
    Using biocanna nutes 1/4 strenght.
    PH adjusted tap water.

Now I'm not using any nutes for last two waterings. Just PH balanced water, but it is still getting worse. Any ideas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for any help!
    PEACE!

2. Few questions.Container size/how often are you watering/Whats the makeup of biocanna nutes(NPK/MICRO NUTES IF ANY).Few og the leaves look like the start of a bad PH or possibly lack of micronutes.

3. looks like nute burn to me

4. are you blowing smoke on those bitches in the first picture? Lol

5. yea have you been smoking around them? im new to these forums but not to growing, try not to smoke around them, especially those fucked up disgusting things called cigarettes.

6. Looks like a humidifier, or co2 enrichment maybe. Not smoke...

7. Why did you switch to MH for flowering? From what I've read, the HPS is better.

8. classic signs of nute burn mate.
    what npk was your soil? reason i ask is you should not need2 feed with nutes for at least 3-4 weeks as soil has enough npk to supplement your ladies until you then need2 feed them nutes. if you've been feedin em nutes allready(which i think you have) then there gettin too much hence the burns.

flush asap, then next watering just use your ph adjusted water, hold off feeding more nutes mate until 10-14 days then re-apply using 1/4 strength for next 2 or 3 feeds then start upping nutes to 1/2 strength then next feed back2 1/4 strength. plants hold nutes well & use when needed so no need2 feed such high doses mate, just gives you more probs.

ps; why did you use hps for veg & change to mh for flower:confused: