Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Guessing Amount/Weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by registerthis, May 4, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I'm new to smoking and I just bought the pictured amount for twenty bucks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you guys provide some help estimating how much it weighs in grams?
    Sorry about the shitty image quality.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. gram or so maybe? at any rate its a small enough amount to make your hand look fucking gigantic

3. You can get a scale from walmart for the 20 bucks you spent.

4. 0.8g - 1.0g

5. Greenest schwag I've ever seen :rolleyes:

6. 0.7 - 0.9 I would be surprised if it was 1g

7. Final answer: .8-1 gram

8. I say less than a gram. It's harder to tell when it's shake :/

9. Not more than a gram.

10. Either prices are really high where you live or you got ripped off bad

11. it looks like a bunch of shake weighing out to .8-1 gram. you should be getting a decent sized nug if you're spending that much, pretty much a rip off

12. 50 pounds. Buy a scale :)

13. looks like a BIT over a gram , I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for it though (especially with those microscopic ass looking buds lol) but I don't know where you live so it might be standard.

14. Dude that shut is neon green. But id say atleast .8

15. Lol .6 no more right there.

16. .8 grams maybe a g

17. I have used those bags, sorry bud but you got jipped. I can't tell if that's fully ground up but it looks like .6 maybe .7