Help growing HYDRO indoors....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mwbaldwin05, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Help going HYDRO....
    I am currently growing indoors in a soilless mix in five Gallon buckets with great results. It vegged for 60 days and the turned to 12/12 flowering. Everything looks beautiful.
    I've really been considering going Hydro on my next grown. My thought process is to clone everything I have, but I would like to do at least 20 plants if possible.
    What is the best Hydro setup for my money? Also any other additional information or help that I may not have specified on here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

P.S. I have a very large cellar/basement that really gives me all the room in the world to set up whatever I need to.

2. 20 Hempy buckets would cost you maybe $100. Cheapest/easiest way of hydro. Not the best method, but very good.

3. I got a whole 18 pot dwc hydro system for $700 from the hydro store, including pumps, air pumps tubes, resuvoir and what not.. If I were you I would go with dwc, but besides the dwc I would get nice fan and carbon filter, those are really worth the money if you dont have