Help grow lights been off 72 hr in veg!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Froskii420, Aug 30, 2019.

1. I have/had 5 Cookies kush plants under 1000w hps all topped and trained nicley but had to leave town for work with the care of my babies with a friend, just to water/Feed them. Anyway theres been a prblem with the lights and they wont come on and has been like this 72hr now, im also not bak to sort it till tommoro do you think they will still be alive??????? im scared to look at them Can someone put my mind at ease plzz! :D

2. Should have had him hang some kind of light. While it wouldn't have grown they would have stayed "awake"
    If they are photos they will flower now for sure.
    Even a table light would have been enough.
    [​IMG]
    This and an extension cord was all that was needed.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. i never thought about a table lamp thanks. i was thinking to flower anyway just hope there not dead

4. I’ve had my power go off for 4-5 days and my ladies did just fine after a few days everything was growing and back to normal however I was not growing autos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. They might look pitiful....but Im sure they will still be hanging on...........don't "shock" them too much with ALOT of light or water or........anything..........just work it back into the schedule

• Like Like x 1
  6. poor little girls! Since you have a coco grow did they got water and food during those 3 days? if not I would recommend a light flush and back on schedule tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. They are photos m8 so I’m hopefull cheers!

8. Cheers dude and I will do I’ll give a light flush!

9. Thanks I’ll just give them 600w for a few days then hook my other 600w

10. What kind of friend would do that to your cannabis plants geeeez

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. #14 Froskii420, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Sum1 else set the room up and they come back to get there fans and obvs got jealous and took my lead for ballast knowing I wasn’t about. But that’s sorted now

12. i'm sorry for you man you spend so much time and effort on this. Hope the person paid the cost for what he didi

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m fuming pal proper fkd me over could I take clones off the healthy bits ? [​IMG]

14. See I’ve had to go back outa town till Monday so I still can’t do much with plants but they look hella dry to me

15. I'm sure they will survive. Look at that video might gives you hope! Found it after I had major nute burn on first grow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cheers ma man!!