Help going HYDRO....

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mwbaldwin05, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I am currently growing indoors in a soilless mix in five Gallon buckets with great results. It vegged for 60 days and the turned to 12/12 flowering. Everything looks beautiful.
    I've really been considering going Hydro on my next grown. My thought process is to clone everything I have, but I would like to do at least 20 plants if possible.
    What is the best Hydro setup for my money? Also any other additional information or help that I may not have specified on here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

P.S. I have a very large cellar/basement that really gives me all the room in the world to set up whatever I need to.

2. #2 Ace420, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    either RDWC with buckets, or a low Ebb & Flow Table, or a NFT setup. Seriously, noone can figure this out but you :) You could have a whole LOT of stuff going on down there :) Address all possible problems before starting such a large grow, like heat, humidity etc. This could go REALLY well for you with some thought out planning. You will NEED electronic Ph, Temp, and TDS meters. Submirsible heaters or a chiller may be needed. Try taking some pics of the space (free of clutter if possible) and coming back. People will practically do this for you ;)

3. I cant add much but i definitely agree!

4. I use the ebb n flood for my veg and the ebb and grow for flowering worksgl great. I have 6 inch net pots for veg. Then I have 3 gal buckets in my flowering room I have covers with 6 inch holes in them so I can take the 6 inch net pots and drop them in.

5. This room is half the size of the second room. Both rooms could use some tlc and truly made into grow rooms and not rooms I grow in. image.jpg

6. #6 farmer DB, Jan 17, 2013
    Hmm some reason phone is not loading the image ill have to look when I get home later.

Edit
    It loaded Kinda small for 20 plants IMO. Could use that for veg with flood tables. And use other for flower. With buckets and ebb n grow system what I would do.

7. #7 farmer DB, Jan 17, 2013
    What are dimensions of both rooms?

8. There are 8 plants in 5 gallon buckets in that small section. The second section over is about 20 ft long X 15 ft wide and I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up in there. Best bang for the buck and not breaking the bank.

9. I say ebb n flow n ebb n gro depending on your expenses