Help! Glass on Glass Downstem stuck in new bong!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hash Nebula, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Help!!

I'm super careful and super clean with my new piece. But just a couple minutes ago, it was sitting in my rounded sink and slid over and fell on the Downstem, pushing it in really tight. I can't get it out!! What should I do?!?! I really don't want to break it, i just bought it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Helix Beaker Bong, newest version.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. wd-40? I am trying to picture in my head how your bong could have fallen on top of the bowl to push it into the slider without breaking.

4. Ah I had a dope helix I dropped and smashed into a million pieces... Man I'd just keep trying to rotate it while pulling outward.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks guys. Yea I've scoured the internet for answers.

The bowl wasn't in the Downstem when it fell. The Downstem was clipped into the bong, and it slide and rolled onto the side, I'm assuming it hit the top of the stem cuz it's jammed in super hard.

I've yet to try WD-40 or isopropyl because I don't have any.

Really sucks tho I just bought this for xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Give us a pic dude! We gotta see this!

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

I actually got it out like an hour after I posted last.

Just for anyone wondering or in the same situation, I used the rubber coated end of some pliers to grab and pull/twist. Then I stuck the end in the Downstem a little bit and jiggled it. After a while of that it popped out, thank god!

Thanks for responding everyone and helping me out!!

• Like Like x 1