Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Getting Last Bit Of Oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skjabhsgjkbajgb, Sep 27, 2015.

1. #1 skjabhsgjkbajgb, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
    I picked up a bag last week and buddy threw in some left over oil he had, I scraped everything I could off the parchment paper, but he had it in a ziploc and a bunch of oil ended up on the bag. See here (http://imgur.com/Fg12kwi) Tough to see in the pic but there is quite a bit on the bag.

How can I get that stuff off the bag? I cant scrape it, it just rips the bag. I was thinking soak it in boiling hot water? I'm new to concentrates so I dont know what to do :S

Any advice? I know the stuff was free, but I want to get all I can [​IMG]

2. Place the bag on hot water so the wax can kind of melt then rub your buds all over the wax.

3. Pure genius, thanks.

4. next time throw the bag in the freezer. Makes it 90% easier to take the oil off

5. That profile name though XD

6. you love it lol

7. you love it lol

8. I won't deny, its a very clever name XD