Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help getting around pesky dogs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by riley88, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Besides "smelly proof" bags that I can order for a rediculous price, are there any sure fire way of making your dank oderless once inside any certain device? Mostly to get past working dogs and that sort of thing. Anyone have any good ideas or advice?

2. go wit a Mason Jar, smells cant go through glass

3. This is quite wrong. If you are talking about getting past trained drug sniffing dogs, forget it. Dogs can pick up weed in sealed glass containers even if the weed is surrounded by peanut butter, coffee or other smelly things.

4. If it's trained sniffer dogs you simply don't hAve the equipment to do it.. If it's just normal dogs try heat seal it in plastic and wash the outside as best as you can to try remove as much of the smell as you can

5. Ignorant just ignorant dude. That's what the government wants to make you think. A dog cannot smell through glass... if its air tight there's no way there's goin to be a scent of bud coming out. Unless there's scent on the outside of the glass a dog won't smell through glass, they don't have supernatural powers sorry.

6. This is not from government propaganda. I've seen it with my own eyes. My friend is a trainer. He demonstrated it for me. Glass is resistant to smells passing, not impervious. Also with a mason jar, you have the top which also is not a perfect seal. Dogs can pick up a tiny minute number of molecules. I really could care less if anyone believes me. I'm not the one taking the risk.

7. #7 iloveweeddotnet, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    One time i had a couple grams of hash in a stick of deodorant and it happened to be drug dog training day at the airport. Puppy came close and I almost shit my pants, but I never got caught. Dogs can only be trained to sniff out one thing, so like one dog will be specifically trained for marijuana, one for cocaine, one for explosives- I'm sure in an airport majority of the dogs are sniffing out explosives or harder drugs, weed would seem like a waste of money, and in my small airport (vermont) theres probably one dog on the premises at all times. AND if you get caught with like less then an O getting on a plane you just get a huge ticket and miss your flight.
    But honestly its not worth the hours of extreme anxiety.

8. If it's a trained dog, rub a bag of stems/weed/shake any of that rub it around anywhere the dog is searching say in a car just rub it everywhere the dog won't know what he's looking for since the smell is everywhere and it will drive the dog handler nuts.

Oh yeah, if you don't wanna get caught with weed try watching Barry Cooper's NeverGetBusted Vol. 1 Traffic Stops, or NeverGetRaided- Vol. 2

9. Ignorant just ignorant dude. Clearly you don't know the power of dogs nose, the government wants you to think that they can't so they snatch you up :rolleyes:. Air tight is not air tight, i bet theres a flaw or a small opening so miniscule in any container that a dog can pick it up.

10. Kinda relevant, one time i was walking back to the dorm with my friends after smoking all we had in a blunt. As we were crossing the road a cop drove by and stopped at the red light. The K-9 stuck its head out the window and barked at us, we were laughing all the way back to campus.
    But for this question, I honestly have no idea. Dogs always bark at me and my friends, I'm pretty sure they all smell our weed.

11. This is false. They can, in fact, be trained to detect many different types of drugs, as well as blood, and a few other things like bed bugs.

12. If you want to get this involved with it. Take a mason jar. Fill it will bud. Hot glue arround the seal. Then sterilize it with iso alcohol and i bet some bleach wouldnt hurt.

13. It's impossible to get past dogs. Their sense of smell is so great that they can smell anything through anything. I'd bring up proof, but I'm too hammered to do anything :smoke: (st pattys day)

14. Put it up ur ass

15. Fuck what everyone in this thread said.

First thing you do is you look that mother fucker straight in its eyes. Then once you know it has your attention you scream to it,

"SHUT UP DOGGY! YOU CAN'T STEAL MY MARIJUANAS DOGGY UR JUST A DOG!!!! LOL SILLY DOG YOU CAN'T STEAL MARIJUANAS UR JUST A DOG DOGGY!"

Works 100% of the time, 1% of the time...

16. Its not even 12.......

17. it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

18. beat me to it :D

19. he's in canada tho... it's not that late. gettin a good start to the day, eh? :wave:

and you're wrong if you think that a mason jar is going to stop a dog from smelling bud in it.

20. I was told by a prison officer I was out drinking with that 90% of the effectiveness of a drug dog, isn't the dog. It's the dog handler picking up on tells.

You see dog, you shit yourself, you twitch or shuffle, you get caught.

That's not to say that they can't actually smell stuff, but as long as it's properly sealed in an airtight container and the outside of the container hasn't been contaminated, they can't.