Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help gc!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheInvisibleMan, May 12, 2009.

1. So yesterday before school, my buddy and i smoked a G before school...Not exactly the smartest thing, but we wanted to get high! After we blazed, we went to school, and i was feelin pretty good, didnt get stopped or questioned or anything. I have gone to school high a few times and never been caught.

When 6th hour came, (my lunch) me and my friends just walk across the street to have a square or two, and thats what i did. I came back to school, and my dean saw me and said to meet him in the office, (I had some detentions i didnt serve, and thats what he was going to talk to me about) I also had my cigarettes and lighter on me. The dean knows my reputation so he searched me and found my cigs and lighter.

So i went into his office, and he looked my right in the eyes, and noticed, they were glassy, red, and my pupils were dialated....He took me to the nurse and she checked my vitals and my heart rate and blood pressure were off the charts. Then he took me over to our school resource officer, (Officer Fast is his name) and he questioned me and they new something was up. So then i just admitted to getting high before school. The officer said i was not going to get arrested or charged or anything, thank god. The officer told me to destroy any weed or pipes i had, and my parents burned and smashed everything. But now i have a 10 day suspension, It gets kicked down to 5 days if i get evaluated and drug tested. And thats what im going to do. Me, my counselor, my mom, Officer fast and the dean all had a conference, and the dean said he would like a copy of my cell phone records and all my texts for the last 30-60 days...And theres no way i am going to screw over a lot of the people in my school, if my dealer gets caught through the texts i sent him, i am fucked, and my parents agree with that, so we are not giving him my recoreds, but can him and Officer fast go to my cell phone company with a warrant and ask for my records???

Yes i am 18 before any of you ask. Now i have to go to some family services agency and go to a drug rehibilitation program, which sucks. But the thing is, the thing that worries me most is that...Well about a year ago i got arrested for stealing in our schools locker room, and i am due back in court June 9th i got hit with court supervision and 75 hours community service, and i did like 90 hours of community service. Will the Court System know that i will be going to a Drug program? My grades are actually quite good, with the lowest being a "B" in my English class...I havent run into the cops since i got arrested last year, i havent got any tickets, i did break the law, but i talked to our schools resource officer and he said i was not going to get arrested because i was honest. So like i said before, i and freaked out of my mind with the Court system possibly knowing that i will be evaluated and put into Rehab or whatever.

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

2. You failed when you admitted it. Know your rights, including that of not having to say anything incriminating. You failed when you got arrested for stealing.

Sorry to sound harsh but I think you need to just quit smoking, finish school, become a law abiding productive adult and then go back to responsibly enjoying cannabis.

To answer your question yes the Courts will have access to that information.

3. They found cigarretes on me, they saw my eyes, they smelled it on me, they took my vitals signs, I got questioned by a fucking cop they knew. And because i was honest and admitted to it, i did not get arrested, so i think i made the right choice.
    The officer said he could charge me with being under the influence.

4. You were played like a fiddle but whatever.

EDIT: Since when is having cigarettes against the law for an 18 year old btw, and what do they have to do with smoking cannabis? :rolleyes:

5. Alot of your rights are taken away at school, such as they can search you without a warrant or probable cause. But you should have tried to pass off you eyes as allergies, and why would your eyes still be red at lunch time if you blazed before school?

6. #6 chaoticflow, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009

If your a student, having any tobacco products on public school grounds,during school hours is illegal even if your 18, at least in my state.

7. Your right to remain silent is NEVER taken away though. Yes they could have still fucked with him but there is no way they could have made it any worse than it is now.

OP fucked up. He smoked before school, fail. He got busted for stealing, fail. He let them play him to get him to admit it, fail.

Like I said I'm sorry if it sounds harsh but life is harsh. I'm not flaming him, I'm just pointing out that this is all self inflicted.

8. Before yesterday, i had not smoked in 2 weeks. Because of my tolerance that is why my eyes were still red and shit. I thought of the same thing and that is the only thing i can think of. Having cigarettes while 18 is 100% legal, but its a no-no on school property. Quote on quote my Dean said, "You know kevin, (My name is kevin) kids who smoke cigarettes usually smoke something else." I denied smoking weed at first, but they knew, they knew.

9. Yeah that sucks that this happened, (to the OP), Just be smart and play it easy so you
    don't fuck up anymore throughout highschool. You'll have all your life to smoke if you choose, so theres no imperative reason to do it while your brain is still young and developing.

10. Yeah, i will be on best behavior from now on, ill be getting all my detention hours served, my grades are really good...I am hoping since i did not get arrested, and if the courts to find out, all they will do is DT me when i go back on june 9th

11. To the OP, in the future, make sure you know your rights, and while yes they may have searched you, and found ciggs as well as a lighter, from what you have told us they found nothing to suggest that you had smoked weed at any point that day. Just so you know, officers of the law lie all the time, the only way he could charge you with being under the influence is if you are either driving, or they give you a piss test right then and there. The fact that you admitted you were high did not save you from being arrested, because you could not have been arrested even if you denied it. One of your rights is the right to remain silent, and you should take ruthless advantage of this right, because your silence cannot legally be used against you in the court of law. In the end, know your rights, and deny, deny, deny, lying is only illegal if you are under oath.

12. Deny, deny, deny, i got you! Thanks for all the help guys. I figure, is something shitty would have happened, like getting arrested, (which i didnt) but that would have already happened. It would not make much sense if i went to my court date, June 9th, and they fucked me over for something that happened a month ago. I just have to live day by day, and start a new life. Now i just have a shitload of hw to make up, and go to annoying ass classes about how "bad" marijuana is.

Would the court system look back on your school records???

13. NEVER admit it

THAT was your mistake

and no, the school can't get a hold of anything about you that's personal or non-school related without your parents permission. they're not cops.

14. im curious to know what bullshit there going to teach him in marijuana "rehab".

15. Bad idea admitting it, they would have only been able to give you shit for the tobacco at school

16. When i was younger i got to the point where i'd only go to school if i was high, i know it was a bad idea, but i was never caught and i was even doing my senior project on "Marijuana". I never admitted i was a smoker, like some kids do to teachers, i'm not sure why other than to feel cool. But you can't get arressted for being "high" you can only be arressted if you have contraband.

17. Chillllllll dude!:confused: any tobacoo product on school property is against the law. It don't matter if you 85.
    And you obviously didn't read the whole thing so I'm not even going to answer the second question :(.

18. The dean can't just search you whenever he wants.... also, the only thing you did wrong was having your cigs and a lighter on you... they had no right to take you and evaluate you and shit..

19. Quick, drop out

20. Yeah, i just got off the phone with my dean, and he wants me admitted to a fucking hospital, he feels, "My "addiction" will esculate to the point where i will be doing drugs that can seriously ruin my life."im gonna get drug tested on monday, ive been exercising, and drinking loads of water, the last time i smoked was last monday morning, you think ill be tested negative??? Fuck my dean, that bastard owes me a pack of cigarettes! g2g, time for a square.