Help From An Expert Grower Please!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Irishsmoke00, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Hey I am currently getting ready to start my first grow and am looking for someone who knows a thing or two about indoor hydroponics grows, specifically DWC/EbbNFlow. I have posted a few threads already with some questions, but got poor replys. If anyone that has the knowledge and will to help a new grower it would be unbelievably appreciated. If you would like just shoot me a PM and I can let you know what my setup is lookin like. Thanks again.

2. check out some journals and do what they do its very easy just takes time

3. Start a journal. It's the best way. Seems like whenever there is an issue an experienced grower is right there to give advice.

I'm on my 3rd DWC and I'm ok with the basics if you need some help.

4. As stated already start the grow and help will come.

5. I've only been growing weed for two cycles, however I've been growing vegetables with ebb and flow for ten plus years.

6. So you just expect us to tell you everythiing you need to know about growing.

How bout you research yourself you lazy bastard lol

7. Its even easier to gorw bud then veggies I do both it's only a weed.

8. #8 fyrhazzrd, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That would be true if you didn't have to hide it. That's where it becomes inherently difficult.

Case in point my father-in-law stopped by yesterday and as soon as he walked in the front door he said he he smelled a skunk. My grow is in a tent with a carbon filter and exhaust fan.

I had to do some serious back pedalling and cya by telling him one of our cats go in a fight with a skunk. Luckily he believed me.