HELP, friend freaking out

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PSE95, Aug 10, 2010.

1. He is saying that he has to kill us and commit suicide and that we are all demons and he is descending into hell, what should I do, I am out of ideas? all we did was smoke a dub of some outdoor cali between five of us?

2. Do nothing, nothing at all.

3. Yes, or tell him to chill, it sounds like he's trippin, what i do when i trip is just enjoy it even when i turn into a fucking demon, i always look at the bright side of things and nothing bad ever happens.

4. "This too shall pass."

5. Call him a weak toke. Then mimic everything he says. Then after he gets mad tell him it was just a joke. Then ask him if he wants something to drink. Then turn your head away and yell, "What?!" as if to a far-away voice. Pretend to be listening to someone, then leave the room. Return after a moment and ask for a quarter. Just to have.

6. turns out that what happened is the kid apparently has delusional schizophrenia, and he went into a fit of it. thought he was in hell, and we were all demons, attacked us, said that we had to kill him, or let him commit suicide, or he would kill us and then himself. prolly the craziest night I've ever had.

7. Good stuff you guys are smoking...

8. Did you even listen to the story man? They smoked a dub between 4 people it was not that much weed, especially if you did joints/blunts. Please don't let that kid smoke again it will just make his condition worse.

9. Who? Me?

Yeah I read the story... actually he said FIVE smoked a dub, not four...

And that's why. Must've been a pretty strong shit... I smoke a couple of full size joints and still don't get crazy high like that...

10. sounds like an exorcism is needed. please contact your local priest immediatly