Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help for new stoners and my ideas while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Svannim, May 7, 2010.

1. So I got baked today and I was thinking. I was thinking back to my first time I smoked on 4/20 and how scared and miserable I was while I was high, and I don't want this to happen to anyone. So I have a few rules for you new guys/gals. 1) Don't smoke too much. Don't try to look cool for your friends and don't think you are instantly going to feel the high. If you smoke too much and your not used to it, it's not a fun time. Just smoke hit by hit until you reach your desired high. 2) (This also relates to #1) Make a pipe out of something. Don't smoke from a J if your new. (This is what I did). You're going to end up smoking the whole thing. I made a pipe out of an apple. It's really easy, and the apple has benefits to it. I also made a bong out of a water bottle. (that's what I smoked from today.) It's not very safe and I don't recommend it. I just had fun making it and had to give it a try. 3) Don't smoke alone. It's not a good idea if you're a first-timer. You can get really paranoid and flip a bitch. The high will last a while because of your low tolerance. You don't want to feel paranoid and alone for hours and hours. 4) Make yourself comfortable. It's the best feeling in the world to not have a care. Be with some friends, smoke somewhere secluded (I.E. mountains, forest, your home.). If you are comfortable, you won't have a reason to be paranoid. This results in a good high. 5) Drink... Drink... DRINK. Get rid of that horrible cotton-mouth. Drink some water. It's healthy, and it will help calm you. And lastly, 5) Know your source. Don't buy anything from some guy you just met if you're a first timer. It's most likely that nothing will happen, but it's always great to be safe and have peace of mind.
    Some other ideas I came up with today. "Words are amazing. They are even better because you use words to describe how awesome words are." and "If Pinnochio where to say, 'My nose will now grow.' What in the holy hell would happen to the space/time continueum?" Those are just two things that run through my mind while high, sittin' at the computer, listening to Sublime and chatting with friends.

2. nice story but dont have much time to read

3. everything was great except this...
    i smoked alone my 1st time out of a shitty joint and was the highest i will probably ever be and i wasnt paranoid or scared and i just explored my room for about 3 hours it was so amazing so i think its different for everyone and how there mind is when they 1st light it up.

4. Yeah I know what you mean. The first time I was freaking out cause I had never experienced something like that but now I smoke alone almost every day. It's pretty great.

5. I remember my first time exceptionally clearly actually. i remember hanging around town with a bunch of my boys raising hell, skating, and just all around having a great time and simply just enjoying eveything and everyone around me. Without a doubt probably the highest I have every been, but thats most likely because i was just new to the whole experience.

6. Wall of text crits you for wtf!

7. i think this is a good tip as well:

first time! take it slowlyyyyyy or else you will be coughing like a motherfucker for like 20min.