Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Help for Dog with Tumor

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by BuzzedGolfer, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Hi all, our dog unfortunately has an inoperable tumor, we are looking for alternative treatments to slow growth, We are thinking CBD oils. Any help or recommendations are appreciated.

2. Black salve possibly depending on the tumor.

The main ingredient bloodroot has been show in scientific studies to cause cellular death to cancer cells. It is a 2,000+ year old herbal remedy for skin conditions nobody wants you to know about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Beyond the case by case studies, there’s little scientific research on it due to it still being a scheduled drug.

However, yes, it has been routinely shown to help all forms of cancer in humans. CBD will not cause harm to your dog, but it might make him/her a bit more relaxed/lazy... CBD can be found in many dog treats that promote relaxation, and I’ve given it to my dog for separation anxiety.
    Overall, definitely give it a go. You might not notice immediate affects, but it’s better than not giving him any at all.

Best wishes to you and your dog.

4. THC actually has very promising scientific trials where it was shown to shrink tumors in rats. I'm not aware of the same research in CBD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The government and other organizations tried for decades to tie Cannabis to lung cancer. They surveyed thousands of pot smokers. Some that smoked cigarettes, both, some that smoked only weed, some that smoked large amounts, and some people that smoked nothing ever.

No matter how hard they tried they could not find a link between smoking weed and lung cancer. In fact even the heaviest weed smokers had a lower rate of cancer then people who never smoked at all. To the scientists this made no sense. That is what spurred the trials with THC and rate tumors where they proved why they were never able to link cannabis smoking and lung cancer. They theorize that the anti tumor properties of THC counteract the cancer causing properties of other compounds in the smoke.

I used to have all these studies bookmarked. They are harvard type studies that were on webMD. Legit stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't give your dog any carbs at all, no simple no complex just no carbs. Give him some real food instead of "dog food". Some bones some leftover fat, meat. Cancer and tumor cells grow with carbs, as other cells do. I know enough people who survived late cancer only by going Keto (Ketogenic).

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree with this. I dont eat grains and shit myself so why give it to my dogs. 100% raw.

Raw green tripe is the only thing that could be considered to have carbs in that i give my dogs. Its the best thing on earth for a dog, shame it stinks like...well....dead cow innards.

8. #8 Mozalpete, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    I just eat the things I could eat if someone dropped me off on middle of woods with a gun in my hand. Meat, milk, eggs, all type of fats, veggies and fruits. No bread, no pasta, no grains, nothing that makes me feel sleepy and heavy 30 minutes after eating it. Why fuck around? Closest thing to those things I love eating is boiled buckwheat mixed with honey and white cheese. That is some tasty stuff. And buckwheat is seed not grain so its actually good for you..

9. You find milk in the middle of the woods? WTF lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. You need CBD and THC to shrink/kill tumours...!!!! Google it. Lots of info out there.
    The sole use of CBD (30% strength) will only slow the growth down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Smoking week will keep lung cancer @ bay.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 Mozalpete, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Yea you can. What? You never found a pregnant horse and got her in a headlock while milking her with your toes?

You gotta go out more often.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. The only thing you will find in the woods near me is crackheads....like the 3 I found about an hour ago whilst walking my dogs. Waiting to rob people, not me though, weird how they dont rob people with 2 alsations and a french mastiff.

14. #14 Mozalpete, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    They always get the cool dogs, jealaous.

15. Who is they?

16. Oh you are talking about your dogs, I tought you said the crackheads had them. Because at where I live crackheads always got some exotic cool dogs.

• Like Like x 1
  17. lol where i am from crackheads cant afford dogs, crack dealers on the other hand....

18. I like "Karakachan". Very cool dog, guards sheeps and shit. They have very distinctive look, most of them has red eyes. Scarry dog too, they look at you very differently from other dogs. You feel how smart they are if you catch an eye contact. I see them mostly with Gypsies over where but I would love to own one.

19. Oh by the way check out the girl, day 65. Getting close to first harvest ey?(atleast 3 more weeks)

IMG_20190128_120200.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. My roommates shih tzu has a tumor the size of an apple on his head. He can't afford to take him to the vet, and even though he's 13 and missing his pee pads, he doesn't want him put down.
    I've told him to consider CBD oil but he's really weird about giving the dog anything that might be considered "Drugs". I'm not really sure what to do for him at this point.
    I almost want to start treating the dog behind his back, since he's just letting it rot away.