Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help for a job interview!(Must click please)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by M lbudl J, Feb 4, 2010.

1. I am going for a job interview anywhere from Thursday to saturday(2/6/10). Now someone told me he got drug tested right after the interview. Someone else told me they will only drug test you if they suspect your high on the job. I dont know which is believe. I really need this job so I can start saving for a car. Also the job is Six flags great adventure and I believe they open in the spring so why would they drug test people months before it opens. But then again they might drug test you so like if you pass you get the job and if you dont then you dont get the job. Did you ever get drug tested before or after an interview?

I posted in seasoned tokers because apprentice wasnt loading when i press post? Dont flame big whoop different forums. I would appreciate if you answered my question

2. Dude Say your Test is friday and your interview was thursday
    and you smoked wednesday or thursday

It is pretty straight foward...you drink water, not to much because it an get you sick and at an extreme case could kill you.

But water dillutes your system meaning as long as you drink enough and keep pissing and pissing your good when your piss is clear...If its clear your good but you cant just havelike 2 bottles of water and be like its clear im straight
    over the course do not drink any alcohol soda or shit water and anything cranberry helps you or..

Dont Smoke..If you want it as bad as you claim it can wait..put the bong down nice and slow then wak away...

hope it helped