help for a brazilian high tech grow- first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jhonskibon, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hello,

im writing this post because i need some help in my grow room . Just for let you know guy i live in brazil.

At know i have a grow tent 4x4 , 600w mh/hps , lumatek ballast, advanced a wings (the biggest one, can fit a 1000w lamp), 125 centrifugal exhaustor at the top, 125 centrifugal exhaustor at the cool tube and 125 exhaustor at the bottom.

My temperature is about 85 Fahrenheit , and the humidity is about 45%, at now im using buckets with water to increase the humidity but its not too effective as i have a strong exhaustion system and the relative humidity in my city is low.

I have a friend that lives in the USA and he will help me improve my system , so as its my first grow and i dont live in the usa to know about brands im not 100% sure in my decisions , im studying every day for make the correct choice. Im a step to order but i felt better asking for who knows better than me and could help me do the best choices for have a really effective grow.

So if you can help me ill appreciate a lot .

1) Ill buy a Ultrasonic humidifier but i don't know if i buy a regular one or with ionizer .

2)For control all im planning to order a sentinel chhc4 ( environmental controller co2 + humidity + temperature) - i would like to know if this is the best choice to buy an environmental controller . Im also will set up a new tent for the veg grow(3x3) and i would like to know if the co2 is more importante in the veg or flowering , i think its in the flowering . But if the both has the same importance ill buy two sentinels one for each . 
    If i can not reach the ideal temperature ill buy an air conditioner as well

3) The last question is for my extractions : i have an pollinator and a bubble bag ogm8, and im looking for a purge vacuum chamber, i did a search and found two that im interesting in : SlickVacSeal and Vac it Pro .. Do you know which one is the best option? If have betters to buy please let me know.

Its arriving a dust fan protector 150mm for my intakes and grozones control DIM1 to control the exhaustion system at the bottom , so i can use the same power of exhaustion at the top and bottom controlling the speed for make more air be pulled out than the air that comes in.

Thanks a lot for the help guys , im doing this thread as this ill be a good chance for have good tools. Here in brazil dont have nothing of this to sell... if someone has other stuffs that can help me or think that has something in this system to change please let me know, ill help me a lot.

Keep Growing
    =)