Help Florida Become A Medical Marijuana State!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Royksopp, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Hi! I've noticed there are a few threads on here about the petition going around in Florida. I am a PUFMM (People United For Medical Marijuana) volunteer and I am here to confirm that yes! This is real. This is going on. We need to spread the word. We are in desperate need of volunteers. The only way for this to get passed is if YOU get involved. You can go to our website PUFMM A Political Comittee and print the petition and sign it (blue ink is preffered, please) and mail it to the address on the back of the petition. WE NEED 500,000 SIGNATURES BY FEBRUARY OF 2010! This is why we need everyones help. Come on, I know Florida has the worst marijuana laws in the nation but can you imagine what will happen if this passes? All you have to be is a registered voter! Get your friends, family, cousins, etc. to sign. We are on Facebook! Anymore questions, feel free to message me and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. Thanks and spread the word! :hello:

2. #2 ytfghmjb, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    i am a florida resident.. i signed
    do you have to be a FL resident to sign though? cause i know a lot of my family up north who would sign it too

EDIT: and how many sigs do we have already? 500k is a lot

3. You must be a Florida registered voter in order for your signature to count! Sorry, your relatives from other states cannot sign (Unless they are FLORIDA REGISTERED VOTERS). Spread the word and thank you for signing! :hello:

4. I never registered :[ shit!

hold on Ill b back later

5. You can register on our website.

6. Not in Florida so i cant help:( but good luck! Maybe this could help some neighboring states with their stiff penalties

7. We can only hope....thanks!

8. bump, i would love to sign, but sadly im still a NY registered voter.

9. Where in south florida are you? I know FAU NORML is working the same petition so if youre around you could do a joint project with them (haha no pun intended but it was pretty good)

10. signed and sent.

11. I signed the petition yesterday at UCF by the NORML tent. I really hope this happens...

12. hit me up with a private message when you are around the avalon area, I got me and my wife ready to sign.

13. signed...sending tomorow

14. I am in Miami. . . and nah I am not near them haha. I'm just volunteering at my college but it's good to see that the petition is circulating in more areas now! and lol @ the pun.

Aw, it's okay. Thanks anyways! You can get friends to sign (if they are Florida registered voters) Just because you can't sign it doesn't mean you can't help us out :)

I am just a volunteer in my area...but if we go to that area (I'll be honest, I have no idea where that is) I will let you know in advance. We're trying to spread to as many places as possible. Maybe you and your wife can start handing out petitions and getting people to sign there? We need the help :)

And thank you to everyone who has signed! Keep spreading the word! :hello:

15. I really wish my wife and I could (we are near ucf) problem is that we are closet smokers and have to be with my one job as if they found out they would send me for a test then fire me. It's hardest I think for us 30 somethings, to clean cut for people to sell to us, as most dealers that I find are scared to deal with the us.

16. They're having a venue at Mickey Finns, right down the street from me :D

17. Oh really? I was in FAU NORML last school year and the club pretty much fell apart during the spring semester.

18. Thanks for the bump! I saw someone made a thread about PUFMM.

19. I printed, signed, and sent the petition form today. It was so easy. If you live in Florida goto the site, register to vote and print the petition. It takes no time at all and every vote really does count. Tell your friends. Email them the link. Time is running out so act now! We are doing well but still need every signature we can get. Go to it right this minute, link is in first post. Go now.