Help First Time Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pleeze420, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Looking for answers to noob questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Along for the ride, what you growing

• Like Like x 1
  3. Basically what the problem is, my Master Kush plant in the back has a gnarled leaf for the big first two. The second set grew in fine, but now I'm facing a heat wave in my grow room. Any way to cool it down without additional electronics? Please and thank you!

4. I have 3 master Kush, a Nevilles Haze, and a royal dwarf in a 5x5 tent. Feeding with 6.5 ph spring water, and Maxicrops Liquid seaweed.

5. I don't use a tent but I know a few things,

Heat rises so are you venting from the top and intaking from the bottom ? Perhaps open another hole ?

Day time is hotter than night time.... I have recently had to put my 12 hour to come on in the night and for it too be switched off in the day.....

Are you in a closet/basemebt or an attack ?

6. [​IMG]

I'm actually growing next to my bed in a 5'x5' tent!

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Also does anyone know what causes the plant to grow warped leaves like this?

8. Grow Specs- 1x300w boocosa LED grow light, and 1x600w Boocosa Led grow light.

5x 3gallon cloth grow pots

5'x5' grow tent

Nutrients are as comes in Miracle grows organic Promix!
    Also liquid seaweed from Maxicrop w/ 6.5ph spring water as described on bottle.

One 10" fan for air flow!
    Have vent cut into grow room and run it with home cooling.

9. How far away is your light. I just started my first LED grow but its about 18 inches away from the top for me, also what soil are you using? Some can be rough for seedlings to start growing. I used FFOF and it was rough on my plants at first but they grew into it pretty well so far.

Also how many days since the sprout?

10. Lights are 18" from the top of the smallest plant 16" from the tallest.

Growing in Promix Organic Vegetable and Herb mix. Today is day 7

11. I wouldn't worry too much about the warped leaves. The plant will grow in a week or so.

In order to reduce the heat, you may need to add an exhaust fan.

Also, if you're using both the 300w and 600w LED's, it may be a bit too much light for the seedling stage. The 300w should suffice at this stage.

Good luck,

ChaoticGood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. That is just how the initial set of leave are, from my understand. Those leaves that come after should be serrated.