Help FIrst Time Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ac20, Feb 28, 2013.

1. whats up im new to the forum......about 3 weeks ago i attempted to try my first grow i got some seeds out a bag of weed i had......i germinated them planted them and they were growing....they were real ong n ony had 2 sets of leaves the oval pair n the other pair so 3 days ago one completely just started to fall over and started to die so i just gave up on that idea and decided to just buy some seeds offine.....two seed banks i looked into were attitude and herbies....i wanted to know if anyone has bought from one of the two? are they reliable? and what would be the best pay methid for purchasing the seeds....thnx

2. Sounds like they just got to long what kind of light were u using and how far away was it? Buy seeds wont help if you don't have a decent set up. And im not even going to answer your last question because there's a whole post on attitude seed bank. Butttt I will attitude is the shit I recommend

3. I've used Attitude and drchronic.com for seeds and they are both great. I used my credit card for all purchases and never had any problems after spending close to $1000 on seeds over a few years. First make sure you know what you're doing before spending money on seeds. I doubt bag seed was the problem with your plants. It was probably caused by either watering or soil issues. How much and often did you water and what was your soil?

4. Also if you're using cfls keep them 1-2 inches from your plants. If you're using fluorescent tubes then they can be a 1/4 inch from the plant

5. i was kinda down on money so i bought what i could.....went to walmsrt and got some mg potting soi mix.....didnt have any cfl's i was waiting to get them when my plant grew more leaves.....i had them on my window panel...every morning before i went to work i'd let the shade up jst enough so llight woud shine down on the plants....and they were growing butthey had to be at lease almost the length of a straw and the still had those two leaves......i watered them every other day or every three days and even sparayed the top somtimes with water

6. im kinda skeptic about buying from attitude bcuz i was reading up about something that happened with them and herbies seems like a good site but they only have the top 10 sellers from the banks not all the strains

7. i used mg potting soil mix i got from wamart bcuz i was low on cash....i watered them every two days or every three days i didnt have any cfl's yet i was waiting until they grew more leaves i had them by my window and before i'd leave for work in the mornin i'd raise the shade up jst enough so the sunlight would shine on it

8. They definitely weren't getting enough light. The reason it got so long was because it was stretching looking for light. You need some cfl's to grow inside. If you want to use the sun then they have to be outside, not through a window. Also you may have been overwatering. Try watering only every 4-5 days until the plant gets older.

9. Try drchronic.com
    I've used them a lot of times without any problems. First save up to get the proper grow equipment (lights and fans)

10. Thnx other than that the only thing I'm worried about is will the seeds get sent to me without any problems from the police......I want it to be as secretive as possible

11. Dude the cops are probly watching you now....... If your already this paranoid do yourself a favor and just keep buying weed